Chapter 9

In the middle of the night, Kimiko was fangirling about the game she was playing: Three Houses

In the middle of the night, Kimiko was fangirling about the game she was playing: Three Houses. She got the S support she wanted, making her squeal in delight.

Kimiko threw her arms in the air and quietly squealed. She was rolling on the floor, trying to contain her emotions while giggling like a crazy person. She had to be quiet about her fangirling since it was the middle of the night, her dad and sister were asleep.

During the remainder of the night, Kimiko continued to play her favorite game. Battling and exploring, it was such an addictive game that she didn't want to stop playing it any time soon.

Hours on end, Kimiko felt her eyes growing heavy. Trying to stay awake, her head was bobbing in the process. Before she knew it, Kimiko dropped her switch controller and passed out on the floor.

***

In Kimiko's dream, she was being carried in someone's arms for some reason. Turning towards the person who was carrying her, she saw that it was a teenage girl with brown hair up to her shoulders.

The girl smiled at Kimiko. "It's going to be your first day of daycare, Kimiko."

"Wha..?" Kimiko's voice sounded really high pitched like a toddler's. Looking at her hands, she noticed that they were puny.

Looking back up at the teenage girl, Kimiko was trying to figure out who this was. It couldn't be..? But that would be weird. "What's wrong, Kimiko?"

"Hanami..?"

   "Yes, did you need something?"

Kimiko's eyes widened. "Ehhhhh?!" What kind of dream is this?! Why were their roles switched?! How is the vision of Hanami as a teenager so clear to her?!

"It's time to calm down. We're here." Hanami slid opened the daycare door, there were only two kids and two teenage boys. "Hello! We would like to be your friends starting today!"

Kimiko saw the Kashima brothers' and the Kamitani brothers' roles were switched as well. Taka and Kotaro were teenagers, and Ryuuichi and Hayato were toddlers just like she was.