Chapter 18

The children were all playing hide and go seek with the three teenagers

The children were all playing hide and go seek with the three teenagers. The little kids all picked a very obvious place to hide. Ryuuichi ended up hiding underneath a blanket, Kimiko scrunched herself in a blanket so it wouldn't look obvious like Ryuuichi's was.

Hayato was the seeker, his eyes were closed. "Are you guys ready?"

"Yes!" The children said all at once.

Hayato opened his eyes, he already could tell where everyone was. He had the look that said they aren't even trying. First, he found the twins who only had baskets on their heads. Kirin was hiding in a bookshelf. Midori was hiding under the blanket Usaida was using. He then looked over towards a corner where a scrunched up blanket was. Grabbing it, he lifted up the blanket, seeing Kimiko and Hanami underneath.

Hanami jumped up and cheered. "You found us, Hayato-nii-chan!"

Kimiko was fixing up her hair due to the static of the blanket. "Thank god... I was getting hot in there."

"You need water?" Hayato asked.

"Probably."

Hearing a light tap on the sliding door, Hayato and Kimiko saw one of the guys from the baseball team trying to get Hayato to come with him. "I almost forgot. I have a baseball meeting today." He turned to Kimiko. "Can you find the others in my place?"

"I can, but... I have a feeling your brother is going to start wailing, because you didn't find him yourself."

"He can get over it. I gotta go."

"Ok. I'll do my best to calm his tantrum that's about to happen."

"Sorry for putting this on you, Kimiko."

"It's fine. You can go, it'll be bad if you're late to the meeting."

"Ok. Later." Hayato walked towards the door, closing it behind him.

As soon as Hayato left, Taka came out of his hiding spot teary eyed. "Nii-chan! I'm here!"

Kimiko was prepared for the music. "Oh brother..."

Ryuuichi went over to Kimiko while holding Kotaro, whispering in her ear. "How are we going to calm Taka down?"

Kimiko was thinking to herself. Looking over to Taka who was crying his eyes out and seeing the children looking at him with worry, she thought of an idea. "I think I know what might work."

"What is it?"

"Follow my lead." Kimiko clapped thrice to grab the childrens' attention. "Alright kids! It's circle time!"

All the children started to cheer except Taka who was stomping his foot. "I don't wanna do circle time! I wanna play hide n' seek with nii-chan!"