The Geneticist and the Musician

-connection established -
Terminal entry # ???
My name is James at age 43 I became the lead genetics scientist at <corrupted data>
In the passing weeks my assistant <corrupted data> has been acting very strange around test subjects Canis Major, Canis Minor, and Canis lupus, The trio seem to not share the same affection. i have set in place restrictions to keep <corrupted  data> out of the subjects respective homes and safe places. I have tried to limit any  Possible interaction. Further investigation is needed on the relationship between < corrupted data> and all subjects.
-connection terminated -

James POV
I was watching Y.n and the friends he made. the Williams family and Ms Roberts I haven't figured out what there relationship is yet but. I need to not focus on the relationships between people and focus on my genetics research. I jumped down from the tree and sped off towards my laboratory outside of town.

flash back—

James: Alex! Stop this at once get ahold of your self and turn off the reactor before this place blows!

Alex: no...........
Don't you see James......
What you and I have crated is the next step in human evolution human animal hybrids this will bring a new age upon the world and I will be the one to start it and no one will stand in my way!

James ran towards Alex to stop him but he was to late. Alex has pulled the overload level and turned back towards James

Alex: it was nice knowing you James but it's time to die!

James watched as the central reactor began to spin faster and faster but to James everything started to slow down and stop

End of flash back

James thoughts: I still don't see why my age reversed from that explosion hmmmm Maybe Y.n will be the answer to the human revitalization or maybe not.

I stepped out of my car and walked thought the front door of my house. While walking around I noticed something I hadn't seen before

James: since when was I so interested in knifes? All my childhood habits are coming back.... that's so weird!

???: very weird indeed where have you been James?? I was worded sick!

I jumped a little and looked over where the voice came from
It was a silhouette sitting in a chair in the dark

James: wait why are you here I told you I want nothing to do with you anymore Jess after what you did the first time.

Jess: hay I was studying Y.n. BesidesYou need to stop worrying about him and focus on me more often.

James: No Jess your echolocation and bat senses were of use to me at first but not anymore. So. I'm gonna say this once. Get out of my house

Jess: Fine I was trying to help you Just like you wanted me to.

Jess began to open the door and fly off

James: TRYING TO RAPE
AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD IS NOT MY IDEA OF RESEARCH!

I yelled back to her and she flew off into the red sun set
As she did I closed the door and walked into my research room