Kassie. (lemon)

If you don't want this story ruined please go to the next chapter right now.

Yo...

lemon

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kassie started by letting her hands wander down and underneath Y.n's shirt feeling his chest and pulling him closer to her. She pulled one hand out and put it on his head massaging the spot around his ears she leaned real close to him and spoke directly into his white wolf ears.

Kassie: I. Love. You.

She licked the inside of his ear y.n let out a small noise and kassie suddenly felt something move down next to her legs. She scooted down Y.n's body dragging her hands along while she went. She got to the brim of his white shorts and tugged at them. Y.n grabbed Kassies wrist stoping her.

Kassie: Y.n its ok.. you've felt so much pain recently. I want you to feel relief.

Y.n rolled on to his back and hesitantly let get go of Kassie wrists she then pulled down his shorts and released Y.n's member with a hard smack to her cheek. Kassie looked up at Y.n who had a crimson red blush. His hands were gripping the sheets of the bed. Kassie blew onto Y.n member and y.n groaned. Kassie watched in anticipation as it twitched. She stood up slowly taking her shirt off along with her shorts leavings her in pink panties and a pink bra.

Kassie: See something you like Y.n?

Y.n couldn't lie he was stareing at the body of a goddess right now.

Kassie: how about i show you a little more then.

She uncliped her bra letting it fall to the ground revealing her Well Endowedness. Y.n looked away from her being embarrassed to say the least. She took off her panties quickly and turned Y.n's head back to her she grabbed the collar of his shirt and ripped it of his body. Y.n shivered at the sudden coolness of the room.

Kassie: Aww are you cold? Well...let me warm you up.

( Author note: Is it wired that this is turning me on?)

Kassie slowly wrapped her hand around Y.n's hardened member and she slowly moved her hand up and down.

Y.n: K-k-kassie~~ S-stop

Kassie: what? What was that?

Y.n S-s-sto-

Kassie: keep going? Ok.

Kassie speed up her hand moments which in turn speed up Y.n's grunting. When Kassie finally stopped Y.n was on the edge and he was sweating hard. Every thing suddenly went quite.

Y.n: K-kassie? Y.n started to push himself up w-where did you G-go?

Suddenly he felt something wet and warm surround his hardened member. Making him fall back on the sheets moaning at the different feelings that were pulsating through his body. He was able to look down at Kassie and saw that she had put his member in her mouth she was bobbing her head vigorously up and down mtipule times a second. This sent Y.n over the edge.

Y.n: K-k-kassie s-omething is c-coming!!!!

Kassie quickly took Y.n's member out of her mouth and Y.n looked like he was in pain and he didn't know what to do.  Kassie knew why because she read the sexual intercourse section in her book that Ms. Shayno gave to her and with a smirk she put Y.n's member into her mouth again and he instantly Climaxed in Kassie's mouth. She lifted her head and with a gulp she swallowed everything Y.n gave her. Y.n's grip on the bed lightened but his face was as red as ever.
Y.n was still feeling the effects of his climax and his sexual desire started to over take his mind. Kassie was now on top of Y.n sitting right next to his member which hardend once more

Kassie knowing what to do next lifted herself up and she hovered herself over Y.n's hardened member. Kassie grabbed Y.n's hands and placed them on her hips. She started to Lower herself down. Y.n's rod pushed into Kassie and she winced stopped for a second. Y.n looked down to see a tickle of blood coming from her and he started to panick.

Y.n: Kassie are you okay? Im sorry i didn't mean to hurt you.

Kassie sat in ecstacy as Y.n was a perfect fit for her. " Y.n that was the first time you said a sentence without stuttering" Y.n's blush instantly came back " it's ok thats whats supposed to happen" she continued to push down onto Y.n and when she bottomed out hey both let out a loud moan.

Kassie: Y.n look.. your inside me. How does it feel?

Y.n: I-i-it feels like im m-melting.

Kassie slowly shifted her body making Y.n moan her name. She lifted up and dropped back down onto Y.n's member enjoining it while making.n moan even louder. Kassie got into a constant rhythm of moving up and down the room was filled with moans and slaping of skin. After about thirty seconds Kassie dropped panting and she hugged Y.n. Y.n could feel a warm liquid surround his member as it was Kassies turn to climax as this was her first time.

Kassie: You feel so good deep inside me.

Y.n bucked his hips forward and Kassie let put a very loud moan. Y.n was sure that the neborhood could her hear but he didn't care. Y.n started to thrust his hips into Kassie and Kassie griped Y.ns back. "Y-Y.N your twitching inside me! and with that Y.n Finished for a second time and he passed out immediately. Kassie let go and reached for the light switch. Turning of the lights she hugged Y.n and she dosed off to sleep with Y.n still inside her.

Over in the other room Kassies phone started ringing and the caller was James.

‐_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
James got Kassies number from T.I.E and qas trying to contact Kassie to tell her about Y.n he had already Talked to Dawn and Dusk.

(Words 1020)