Spring Break

The next morning:

Kassie POV

Morning sunshine shown through the small apartment windows and some how directly into My eyes. I would have turned over sooner if i hadn't been spooning my love. Y.n was in my arms with his face tucked between my breasts and I wish we could stay like this for forever. With arms wrapped around each other.

*Growl*

My stomach growled at me indicating that I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday morning. Y.n probably hasn't eaten much of anything either. Against all the hormones in my system I was able to pull away from Y.n and gently lay his head down on the pillows.

Kassie: he does sleep a lot doesn't he?

I stared at my sleeping angle before quietly stepping out of my bedroom and into the kitchen to find some sort of food. I opened my fridge and found Moldy bagels? Definitely not, I tossed the bag into the trash. Raw stake from 3 months ago? Sounds pretty good but my love will probably get sick. I pulled out the plate with stake on it and set it aside on the counter.

Hmm. Oh! Here we go! My eyes landed on a container of cinnamon rolls that I made a few days ago. As I'm pulling out the container I hear shuffling and a groan come from the bedroom. My bedroom door slowly opened and outstepped Y.n. I watched as he winced and let his eyes adjust to the light of the room.

Kassie: good morning hot stuff!

Y.n looked up at me with a light blush appearing on his cheeks. He so cute.

Y.n: G-good morning K-kassie. D-did you sleep well?

Kassie: oh I sleep great! Especially when I'm able to spoon your perfect body all night long~

I smiled as Y.n's face flushed red and he looked down at his feet with embarrassment.

Kassie: here, come sit down. I've got some cinnamon rolls for us to eat!

After Y.n sat at the counter I put the cinnamon rolls in the microwave to warm them just a little bit. While this was happening I noticed that Y.n was a little fidgety. I then placed the cinnamon roll on a plate in front of him and walked around behind him. Y.n cleared his throat and squirmed a little under my gaze.

Y.n: K-k-kassie? Did. . . . . Did we actually d-do it? L-last night?

I then wrapped my arms around his torso and he jumped just a little as I pulled him close to me.

Kassie: yes we did love~ and your dick felt amazing inside me ❤️!

I gently blew into Y.n's furry wolf ear and His face almost burst into flames when I did this.

Y.n: k-k- K-kassie!! You c-can't s-say those
t-things.

Kassie: why not? It's just you and me here, it felt so amazing to finally have an output for my heat cycles. And trust me Y.n we will be doing it a lot more!

I then gently nibbled on the side of one of his ears. I watched with amusement as Y.n moaned and shuddered, then all of the sudden his full weight fell against me. It was almost like his bones disappeared. I didn't mind though. The way he felt up against my fur felt great!

Kassie thoughts: hmm~ I've got a new way to tease him now~

A few minutes later Y.n quietly ate his cinnamon roll as he listened to Me  explain everything that had happened while he was gone. I then explained to Y.n that Dawn and Dusk were also in the heat cycles right now.

Kassie: -and that where you come in Y.n! Now that your back we all can be done with our heat.

Y.n: w-wait what does t-that mean? . . . F-for me?

Kassie: it means! Cutie, your going to have sex with each of us! From now on whenever we are in heat!

Y.n passed out.

Time skip. . . .

Y.n: Kassie, where did y-you get m-my shirt and pants f-from?

Kassie: I'll never tell! And I want them back after we get new clothes for you

Y.n: B-but y-this my favorite s-shirt!

I tossed Y.n his shirt and pants and quickly said "don't care" with a smirk. Y.n walked to the bathroom and closed the door to change after a few minutes Y.n was ready and so was I. We left the apartment building through the front doors of the complex and we headed down the side walk towards Dawn and Dusks house.
________________________________

How's everyone? It's been what? About 2 years since I lasted updated this book? Lol oops my bad

How's everyone? It's been what? About 2 years since I lasted updated this book? Lol oops my bad. Well sorry this one isn't as long as my other chapters. I'm trying to get back into writing I just don't know how I did it 2 years ago 😅 I hope you all enjoy this chapter and watch out for the next one! 🤞🤞🤞 I'll try to update it at some point.

Bye bye!