Secrets and pain

James POV

I was currently sitting in the middle of my study room talking to Y.n about why i needed to do what i did.

Y.n: s-so you want to let us go?

James: well yes of course I want to let you go but thats a matter of how society would except all of you. You y.n could probably fit in the best because of your ears and tail but for people like pearl im not so sure.

Y.n: what are y-you planning to do with us?

James: in a few days ill let you all go free if you wish.

Y.n: c-can i l-leave now?

James: no.  I have yet to find how to control your primal side and make sure you wont hurt anyone.

Y.n: o-oh

James: now before we do anything i want to know something. How did you do it?

Y.n: Do w-what?

James: im still alive because my age reversed back to ninteen and ive some how stayed to same i know how i survived. I asked T.I.E but he said that that information was classified and i wasn't athorized to know what happened. But i was wondering how did you do it ,how did you survive?

Y.n: Oh well I remember running to  cave and i-i-i...........

James: Y.n?

Y.n: i-i can't

James: it's ok y.n you don't have to tell me.

Y.n: n-no it's not t-that i physically can't r-rremember what h-happened that day.

‐‐‐‐‐‐-----------------‐--------‐------------‐--------------‐----
Kassie POV

Today so far has been terrible. Its been raining for most of the week, im in heat and worst of all my little Y.n isn't here with me cuddling.

Dawn: Kassie whats up.

Kassie: shut up Dawn.

Dusk: woah Kassie she only asked whats up

Kassie: i want Y.n i want him i need. Him and you both act as if nothing is wrong i know your going through heat cycles as well as me

Dusk: Kassie- we don't even know if y.n is..

Kassie: Is what dusk  what is he!

Dusk: if y.n is still........ around..

*Crack BOOM*

We all jerked our heads to the window to just see that fading light from the lighting strike.

Dawn: i hope y.n is okay

‐ - - - - - - - - - - - ‐ - - - - - - - - - - - ‐ - - - - - - - -
James POV
I was staring at a weather report saying that the storm would last until tomorrow mid day. I was in my lab with Y.n in a medical chair.

Y.n: A-are you s-sure it won't h-hurt?

James: one hundred percent. This device just rests around your head and then i can change some of your brain functions.

Y.n: Can i go to sleep?

James: sure. It won't effect my work. Just try not to move.

Y.n: ok.

I put the device around Y.n's head and started to boot up the machine.

James thoughts: even though technology is amazing it takes so looonnnnggg. (Long)