Saving Him

Hey guys. So this is the Sequel to Save me from the Darkness. I've done this chapter over and over and over again and its got me so fustrated. This is what I've come up with after constant deleting and redoing. I really hope you liked it.

I actually edited the chapter but if there is any mistakes then please tell me. Thank you.

Prologue

Nerves were all that was coursing through my body right now. I was chewing my lip down to blood and I had to stop myself. Finally stopping in my pace in front of my son’s office I tried to get my breathing under control before knocking door and waiting for a reply.

“Come in.” A rough voice sounded from the other side. Pushing the door open I only stuck my head in. My son looked up at me from his desk and raised an eyebrow. “Mother, I wasn’t expecting you. Take a seat.” I wasn’t surprised that he hadn’t been expecting me. I hadn’t come out of my room for the last five years apart from to get food and then wallow in my own self-pity. Closing the door behind me quietly I began to talk.

“Isaac, I’m sorry about the last few years” I started as I took a seat in one of the new leather chairs in his office. After the attack on the pack there had been many new additions to the house. Like the office had been completely destroyed in the attack and most of the house.

The office had changed dramatically. The couch I used to sit on was no longer there and it was replaced with a table. The bookcases had been taken down and all the packs history was now stored in the library down stairs to keep it safe. The desk was no longer wood but replaced with glass and a laptop was perched on the side of it. The only thing that stayed the same was the large window at the back which was now covered with large curtains.

“I know I’ve been a horrible mother and I understand if you hate me-“

“Oh mother.” Isaac said rubbing the bridge of his nose before looking at me “I would never hate you. You did raise me for the first fifteen years of my life and I am proud of the man I am today.”

“I know you are. You have turned out to be the perfect gentlemen but I feel sorry that I couldn’t give you a father figure-“

“I had a lot of father figures. Kent, my grandfather and some of the warriors were very good father figures to me.”

“But they weren’t your father.” I interrupted him and he instantly understood. My heart felt like it was shattering all over again. Looking at my son with such a broken expression on his face reminded me so much of his father. The truth was he was identical to his father. Same eyes, hair and body structure. There wasn’t one single physical feature that he inherited from me.

“Mother even if my father” He spat his name out and I cringed “Were alive. I wouldn’t want to near him. He was a savage beast and I want you to understand that I’m sorry that you were put through so much pain with him and-“

“It wasn’t pain he put me through. I love him with all my heart.” Isaac grunted in annoyance and turned to his paper work.

“So you loved someone who hurt you? Through all the books I’ve read I’ve never heard of one single mate who would actually want hurt their mate.” Bitting my lip I knew he had a point but this was my chance.

“Okay.” I murmured softly and just high enough for him to hear.

“Thank you. Now that we’re on the same page is there an actual reason for why you came into my office today?” I shook my head as he went back into business mode.

“I was just going to tell you that I will be joining you for dinner tonight.” He looked up at me slightly surprised. “And perhaps we can talk about something’s.” I twirled my thumbs around each other before looking up at him again.

“Of course, I’ll tell Delos that he’s free to eat dinner with his parents tonight.”

“Um thank you.” I said giving a smile before rising from the chair. “I’ll see you soon.” He smiled at me brightly showing me all his teeth like he used to when he was a young teenager when he was very happy.

“I will.” Bowing my head to him lightly I left the room as quietly as I could.

So what do you guys think. Next chapter she will obviously be leaving but now you get how much a like her son is to the original Isaac.

Vote, Comment, Fan