chapter 1

Chapter one :
(It was another snowy day out in michigan cameron was upstairs in his room packing up the rest of his stuff still in disbelif that he has to move to california away from all his friends he didn't liked moving at all considering he was a foster kid he had to deal with this kinda shit alot so it really didn't fase him that much anymore.)
Cam's mom : cameron hurry up were gonna miss our flight !!!
(She yelled in frusteration not knowing what could be taking cameron so long .)
Cam : coming mom geez hold on !!!
(Cam yelled back sounding irritated.
Cam really didn't wanna move but there was atleast one good thing that came outta this his homeboy karan lived in california they've been knowing each other since there were 11 but they got seperated when they were put into diffrenet families they havn't spoken to each other since .
But atleast they'll be going to the same school so cameron wouldnt be alone he wasnt really a peoples person let alone someone who hates to be put out of there comfert zone . )
Cam's mom :  cameron the planes gonna leave in about an hour we have to go now .
(His mom said.)
Cam : alright mom here i come .
(Cam said as he took one last look at his empty room before closing the door behind him he walked down stairs and gave his mom a hug before heading out the door and towards the car .)
Cam's mom :  cam wait .
Cam : yeah mom ?
Cam's mom :  look, i know this is hard for you and i know you dont like moving around alot but this is something we have to do i know you'll miss it here and trust me i will too but - ( cam cuts her off with a hug )
Cam : mom it's ok im not mad and maybe we really do have to do this but don't worry I'll get over it besides how bad can california really be ? 😊
(

Little did he know.)

(End of chapter 1 what you guys thinks so far remember this is my first story .) 😁
I know it's short but I'll get better soon .)