Chapter 14

(🛑WARNING SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT UP AHEAD🛑)

( Cameron had finally reached China's house to save her but he looked into a reflection of a car in her driveway and saw what he had become he couldn't believe he was an actual wolf he didn't want to go in there and scare china so he closed his eye's and calmed himself down and went to his happy place.)

(After a little while cam opened his eye's back up and saw he was back to normal the only thing was his shirt was still torn up and he had a strong six pack showing he couldn't believe he was just a wolf a few seconds ago but he put those thoughts aside and went inside to see china.)

(Cameron eventually found her room and opened the door slowly .)

Cameron: china you in here ? (Cam said softly .)

China: (moaning in pain) cameron is that you?

(Cameron heard China's voice and saw her on the ground bleeding and moaning and groaning in pain.)

(He then kneeled down next to her and held her in his arms.)

Cameron: oh my god china are you okay ?? ( cam asked in worry.)

China: I'm fine it just hurts really bad ( china exclaimed while holding her stomach in pain.)

Cameron: (in worry tone) what did he do to you??(cam asked)

China:(in pain) he got mad when he heard you over the phone and then he attacked me .( china exclaimed.)

Cameron: he should have never touched you now he's gonna regret it ( cam added.)

(China had noticed cam's shirt was all ripped up and he had a couple of marks around his body and he looked kinda dirty so she asked him about it.)

China: cameron what happened to your shirt? (She asked him.)

Cameron: nevermind that you need to to rest and clean your wounds up here let me help you .( cam said.)

(With that being said cameron picked china up in his arms and put her down on her bed he then went to her bathroom to see if he could find any bandages to help with her wounds he only found a couple but he worked with them any way .)

Cameron : here I'll wrapped these up around your wounds they should help stop the bleeding .( cam said as he started taking care of china .)

( he wrapped up just about anywhere were china was injured including her eye she did have a couple of scratches on her stomach though so she would have to take her shirt off for cam to get to them.)

Cameron : china your gonna have to take your shirt off so i can get these last few wounds ok?(cam told her.)

China: ok.( china said lifting her shirt.)

(Once she took her shirt off all she had on was a bra cam started wrapping her up but he was also trying to hold himself from his desire's.)

Cameron: ok all done you should be ok for now .( cam said once he was done wrapping.)

China: thx cam i really appreciate it .( china said holding onto cameron's hand cameron was blushing.)

Cameron:(blushing) no problem .(he said.)

China: you know i should've left prince a long time ago how could've i have been so stupid .(china said.)

Cameron: your not stupid prince is just a dick and he doesn't deserve a girl like you( cam added.)

China: yea he doesn't I'm too good of a female to be treated like some side pieace (china added.)

Cameron: exactly, china your the most beautiful girl i ever met when we first bumped into each other at school i knew you were the girl i always wanted your so talented and pretty abd smart and you don't take no shit from a sorry ass nigga your literally perfect and if prince dosent see that the he's a dumbass.(cam said confessing all his feelings.)❤

China: wow cam that's really cute but why are you telling me all this?(china asked in awe.)

Cameron: because your a princess and you deserve to be treated like one .(cam said.)

(With that being said china was just in awe she never been so in love with boy like this ever in her life it was at this moment that she knew she wanted to be with cameron.)

Cameron: you know chi since were here together i wanted to know if you maybe wanted to-(cam was cut off by a kiss .)

( the two started to kiss passionately and things got a little more heated cameron ripped off the rest of his shirt and only his bare abs was showing he then pressed his body against China's but not to hard cause she was still injured china rubbed her body slightly against cam's just to feel his skin the two kept kissing and soon added tongue to it Cameron's pants started to grow a slight bulge in it again and china could feel it on her leg she quickly got an idea in her head she broke the kiss and started to rub on it slightly just to tease cam .)

Cameron:mmmm china don't stop (cam said feeling pleasure.)

China: oh you like that huh daddy ?
(China said teasing cam some more.)

Cameron: daddy ? Mmmm i like the sound of that( cam said getting more turned on.)

China: i figured you would (china said sexually and then started kissing cameron again.)

(The two started kissing again and it had more tongue and more nastier cameron wanted to return the feeling of pleasure to china so he started rubbing on her area slightly.)

China: (moaning)ohhhh cameron mmmm yea right there don't stop .( china said both teens were really turned on at this point.)

.........

(Karan had finally figured out were cameron was as he pulled up in China's drive way and saw pieces of cam's clothing on the ground. Karan then got out the car and attempted to call cameron one more time but he still wasn't answering his phone karan just said fuck it and went inside the house to look for his friend.)

Karan:cameron you here ?!!(karan yelled out but no response .)

(Karan then decided to take himself upstairs and walked past one room were cameron and china were he heard slight moaning coming outta the room with little to no thought karan slightly opened the door and saw cameron and china kissing passionately with Cameron's hand down china's pants while it was unzipped. )

(Karan didn't know if he should let them finish or tell cam to come home he didn't want to interrupt his friend though he then got a text from Cameron's mom asking him where they were and what happened to window upstairs karan couldn't keep quiet much longer he had to tell cameron to come home so he did the unthinkable and barged into the room. Without warning.)

Karan: cameron we gotta go your mom just texted me .( Karan said interrupting them.)

Cameron: what the fuck kar !! Don't you fucking knock dude ??!! ( Cameron said as him and china quickly got dressed and got out the bed both were highly embarrassed.)

Karan: look man you can yell at me later for this ok but your mom just texted me and she wants us both home right now . ( karan exclaimed.)

Cameron : ( to himself) fuck i forgot about my mom .

China : it's ok cam you can go i understand you need to leave anyway my parents are probably on there way anyway .( china exclaimed.)

Cameron : ok I'll see you soon ok? (With that said cameron gave china one last kiss and headed for the door .)

China: cam wait .( china said stopping him.)

Cameron: yea?

China : does this mean were official ?( she asked)

Cameron: (with a smile) of course .( he said)

( With that being said cameron & karan headed out the door and went to the car and drove off china whatched out her window as they drove off she then started to clean up herself and her room with a smile on her face.)

End of chapter 14

To be continued.....

Thx for all the luv and support new chameron story coming soon ❤❤