chapter 6

(hey guys sorry for being inactive had a long good break but I'm back and I plan on finishing up my Story)

(Karan and Cameron were in the woods sitting down next to a fire that Karan lit up with a couple of beer bottles and of course some weed .)

Karan : hey cam let's play a game Karan said sipping on his beer bottle

Cameron: ok what?

Karan: how about Truth or dare ? (Karan said with a evlish facial expression)

(Now of course Karan was drunk so of course he wanted to ask Cameron to do somthin stupid .)

Karan: alright cam truth or dare?

Cameron: Truth

Karan:ugh boring but alright so is it true that your still a virgin ?

(Cameron hated that question Karan would always ask him this and he didn't know how to answer it .)

Cameron: um well you see um-

Karan: I'm assuming that you are (Karan stated.)

Cameron: what no way dude I've totally gotten pussy before (cam teased.)

Karan: oh yeah by who?

Cameron: don't worry about it she's a mystery girl

Karan: mystery girl? Nigga please the only mystery girl u had was Ashley Caldwell and she got exposed right after y'all broke up (Karan stated.)

Cameron:yea I know never thought she be the type to get a train ran on her.( Cam signed.)

Karan:well choo choo bro😂(Karan teased.)

Cameron:not funny

Karan: I'm kidding dude u know I'm just messing with you

Cameron: yea I know (cam stated.)

(The fire was starting to go out so cam decided to go out and get some more fire wood .)

Cameron:damn Kar the fire starting to burn out I'mma go get some more fire wood be right back.(cam said)

Karan:ok I'll be here be careful bro (Karan added.)

Cameron: will do

(Cameron walked a fair distance away from the camp site but not too far he could still see the fire from where he was at so that was good. Cameron was getting torn up by mosquitos he regretted wearing a muscle shirt in the woods now . He soon found some wood for the fire and started to head back but before he could start walking he heard a strange growl and noise coming from a near by bush curious Cameron went to go check it out and when he was close enough to the bush a wolf jumped out and bite him but this wasn't no ordinary bite in fact it was so powerful and painful it tore off some of Cameron's flesh . The wolf then continued to attack Cameron.)

Cameron:agghhh GET OFF ME!!!

(Karan heard the commotion from a distance and grabbed his gun .)

Karan: CAMERON !!? (Karan saw the wolf attacking Cameron and shot in in the leg the wolf finally let go of Cameron and ran off Cameron however was not in good shape.)

Cameron: Karan help please it hurts!!(cam said rolling and screaming in pain blood was everywhere .)

Karan:hang on cam I'm calling 911(Karan dialed 911 and told them what's happened the ambulance said there on the way.)

Karan: hang on cam help is on the way (Karan said holding his hands over Cameron's wounds so blood wouldn't squirt everywhere.)

(Few minutes later)

(Cameron was rushed to the hospital and was put into surgery right away whatever type of wolf that was it got him real good. Hours passed and Karan was in the waiting room along with Cam's mom and his mom the doctor came out the surgery room with the news.)

Cam's mom: please doctor tell me my son's gonna be okay.(Cam's mom said in tears.)

Doctor:your son's gonna be fine but we'll have to keep him here for awhile to heal after the surgery but he should be good in a few weeks .

Cam's mom: oh thank God (she said relieved.)

Karan:can we see him please?(Karan begged .)

Doctor: Yes but only for a little while he needs to rest

Karan: ok

(They entered the room and saw Cameron laying on the bed looking at his scars .)

Karan:hey buddy how you doing?

Cameron: I've felt better (he said coldly.)

Karan:u know I'm sorry dude this would've never happened if I had went with you (Karan stated.)

Cameron: don't be Kar it's not your fault

Karan: feel like it is though (he added .)
Cameron: it's no-agghh !!
Karan: Cameron!!!

(End of chapter 6)
What y'all think?