Chapter 10

(Cameron couldn't take it anymore he needed to talk china again but he didn't want to attract any attention from prince or any other of the football team he had to get a chance with china alone and he knew just how to do it.)

Cameron: hey kar i need to talk to china about something important you think you can distract the football team without us being noticed ? (Cam asked his best friend .)

Karan: are you crazy dude no way remember what happened last time with prince nuh uh I'm not going thru that just so you can get some pussy . ( karan replied .)

Cameron : come on karan please i need to talk to her please dude if your really my best friend you'll do it . ( cam said.)

Karan : ugghh fine dude but you owe me ( karan said walking down the bleachers with cam following behind.)

Cameron : don't worry dude i got u ( cam said.)

( the boys walked down the bleachers and found a gate that leads to the the field karan ran out to the field to talk to the team which was in time out by the way and cam snuck his way to china .)

Karan: wassup guy's how's the game going i mean i know you  guys suck cause it's already the third quarter and you haven't scored a single point.

Prince : what the hell do you want kar  can't you see were busy right now get lost ( prince said snapping at karan .)

Karan : ok this isn't going to be easy ( karan signed.)

( Cameron just managed to get to china just as karan caught the football team attention china and the rest of the cheerleaders were on the sideline talkin about girl stuff when china felt a tap on her shoulder she looked back to see cameron who was giving her signals to follow him behind the bleachers.)

Brenna : i think he wants you to follow him (brenna said winking at china .)

China : you think so? What could he want ( china asked brenna in confusion.)

Brenna : i don't know girl go see ( brenna said pushing china towards cameron .)

China :  ok ok I'm going ( china said walking towards cameron.)

Cameron : hey girl damn bout time you came and talk to me ( Cameron said already trying to be flirty .)

China : cameron i gotta go the games about to start again soon and i don't want  prince to catch us behind here  ( china said trying not to get caught with cameron.)

Cameron :  come on china i really like you your cute , talented , and captain of the cheerleading what more could a guy ask for .

( china didn't know what to say to that all  she could do was blush and smile no boy has ever talked to her that way especially not prince .)

China : oh um thanks cam no one has  ever said that to me before ( china said blushing and twisting her hair .)

Cameron : well your hearing it now and by the way fuck prince i know that nigga don't treat you right and it's time you you got with somebody real and more respectful of his girl ( cam exclaimed.)

China : oh yea is that so ? 😏 ( china said getting closer to cameron .)

( as good as this was going cameron didn't know what was going on with he would've never talked to china like this the way he was talking to her but it felt good real good .)

Cameron : yea and i know you like me too so are we gonna stop playing games with each other or are you gonna still run back to that clown .

(Without letting china have a word in cam grabbed her by the waist and kissed her passionately china was shocked but didn't let go of him infact she kissed him back and entered her tongue in his mouth cam returned the favor  he grabbed her butt and pulled her closer causing china to moan into the kiss cameron felt the slight bulge in his pants again and wanted to take to the next level so bad he couldn't wait he needed to have china now but before he could make the next move an announcement came thru the speakers on the field announcing the fourth quarter .)

China : ( china pulled away from the kiss and told cameron she had to go )
Cam i gotta the fourth quarter is starting but here I'll give you my phone number maybe you can call me later .

Cameron : ok chi I'll call you ( cameron said pouting a little he didn't want her to leave but he understood .)

( china then ran back into the field alongside brenna when karan saw china on the field he assumed her and cameron were done talking so he went behind the bleachers to join cam. )

Karan : hey bud I'm here man them niggas on the team are so annoying all they talk about is football and porn it's so boring so what happened everything go well with china ? (Karan asked his best friend .)

Cameron : it went awesome dude we kissed ( cam exclaimed.)

Karan : what?!

(Brenna and china were chatting on the sidelines after they done the final cheer for the game of course brenna was asking china what happened with cameron .)

Brenna : so girl what happened with cameron did it get a little hot back there ? 😏 (brenna asked her bestfriend.)

China : it sure did girl we kissed ( china exclaimed to brenna .)

Brenna : what?!

( end of chapter 10.) Hope u enjoyed more chapters to come please like and comment on what u guys would like to see .

To be continued .......