chapter 12

(China and brenna where at China's house upstairs in China's room talkin about the kiss between her and cameron she still couldn't believe it happened she didn't waste anytime telling brenna about it .)

China: it was just like so sudden i didn't know what to do so i just kissed him back . ( china exclaimed.)

Brenna: aww how sweet you know i think you and cameron would be very cute together you should consider leaving prince for him it seems like he really cares about you. (Brenna explained to her bestfriend.)

China: you really think so ?

Brenna: yea besides i never really liked prince anyway he's such an asshole . ( brenna added.)

China : i guess your right and i really do like cameron he's cute, funny, brave, and super sweet he really is different .( china explained thinking about cameron again.)

Brenna: yea and his friend is pretty cute too 😏 ( brenna said talking about karan.)

China: whoa girl you like karan ?

Brenna:yea he's pretty cute and funny don't you think? .

China: i guess but Cameron's the only guy i want (china explained.)

Brenna : didn't you give him your number? Why don't you just go ahead and call him ? (Brenna asked.)

China: because i want him to call me first if a guy calls you first that means he really wants you and plus i didn't get his number so he has to call me first anyway.☺( china explained.)

Brenna:oh ok i guess we just sit here and wait .(brenna said.)

China : i guess so. (China added.)

(The girl's continued to wait in silence and do their hair while waiting on the phone call from cameron .)

(Cameron and karan had just made it home and both boys thought the same thing and immediately went upstairs closed the door and cameron pulled his phone out.)

Cameron: oh man I'm so nervous what should i say ? (Cameron asked kar while looking down at China's number.)

Karan: i don't dude i guess just start off with the kiss i don't know (karan said while gobbling down a bag of chips to the core 😂.)

Cameron: are you high?(cameron asked karan.)

Karan: No (karan said with a mouth full of hot Cheetos😂.)

Cameron: yes you are dude look I'll do all the talking you just stand there and be my wing man . ( cam told karan.)

Karan: mmmm wings (kar said clearly high😂.)

Cameron: pot head .(cam added.)

Karan: shut up.

( cam dialed China's phone number with a hand full of sweat and a stomach full of butterflies he couldn't believe he was about to call his crush he was getting so scared and nervous that he dropped the phone and started to freak out.)

Cameron: oh man kar i don't think i can do this I'm so nervous (cam said to kar while breathing in and out hard asf.)

Karan:what do you mean you can't yes you can you kissed her didn't you? That takes more balls than calling her.( kar said.)

Cameron : well yea but to be honest i didn't really feel like myself in that moment it was like something else took over me i was a different cameron. (Cam explained.)

Karan: then be that cameron be the cameron who kissed china, be the cameron who stood up to prince and almost knocked him out be that cameron ( karan said little did he know he was unleashing a beast.)

( Cameron's eyes started to glow a bright yellow color and a evelish grin crept up his face he then took a deep breath and started to grab the phone .)

Karan: whoa cam are you good ? What's wrong with your eye's dude? (Karan asked in concern.)

Cameron: I'm cool kar let's call these girls shall we ( cam said as he dialed China's number and hit call .)

( China's phone began ringing and she saw a number on her screen and answered the phone .)

China:hello?

Cameron:hey babygirl whatcha doing😏 .(cam said being flirtatious .)

China : oh hey cameron ( china said knowing it was cam she whispered to brenna letting her know it was cameron.)

( brenna quickly got up and sat next to china on the bed .)

(Karan got close to cameron to get in on the conversation doing his part as the wing man of course .)

Cameron: so uh whatcha doing? ( cam asked nervously.)

China: chillin u?

Cameron: sitting here thinking about you ( cam added)

Karan : (whispering ) that's good dude keep going

China: oh um thanks .( china said sounding nervous)

Brenna: (whispering) really that's all you got ?

China:(whispering) shut up

Cameron: look chi about the kiss earlier-(cam was cut off)

(A ringing tone came thru the phone catching both teens off guard china looked at her phone and saw prince's name on her screen .)

Brenna : oh shit it's prince (brenna said nervous.)

China : what should i do ? I have to answer he gets mad when i don't ( china said)

Cameron : hey china what's going on are you okay?( cam asked concern)

China : yea cameron I'm fine i just gotta take this call real quick I'll call you back in a little bit ok (china explained .)

Cameron: oh ok ( Cameron said sounding sad.)

(China felt bad but she switched lines to see what prince wanted .)

China: hey prince (china said not excited.)

Prince : hey girl whatchu doing ? (Prince asked .)

China: sitting here with brenna chillin wassup?( china asked annoyed.)

Prince: damn attitude much look imma about to pull up and come chill with you for a little bit tell brenna she gotta go . ( prince exclaimed.)

China : but we're sitting here chillin and she's already here can't you just come another day?( china asked.)

Prince: no i said I'm coming today tell brenna she gotta go NOW!!( prince yelled in frustration.)

China: ok ok

(China then looked over at brenna who had already overheard the conversation she went to pack up her stuff and gave china a hug .)

Brenna : are you gonna be okay girl ? ( brenna asked in concern .)

China: yea I'll be fine i can handle him he's a dumbass anyway (china exclaimed.)

Brenna : ok girl call me if anything happens ok .( brenna said worry for her friend.)

China :ok girl i will bye

Brenna: bye

( both girls head down stairs towards brenna's car and gave each other hugs before brenna drove off china took a deep breath and headed back upstairs and waited for prince little did she know she forgot to hang up on cameron him and karan could still hear everything .)

( End of chapter 12 .)

To bo continued......

(Shits about to get real.)👍