chapter 13

(China really didn't want prince to come by she couldn't stand him the only reason why she even agreed to go out with him is because he forced her to he said she'd be cooler if there were a couple which would only make sense since there both captains of there team.)

(China was in the bathroom thinking to herself for a moment while thinking about cameron all she could think about was cameron she didn't want to stop talking to him but prince ruined everything prince had pulled up into China's drive way honking horn multiple times letting china know it was him china was not having it .)

(Prince let himself in and went upstairs to greet china he closed and locked the door behind him as he did

(Prince let himself in and went upstairs to greet china he closed and locked the door behind him as he did .)

Prince: so what's up girl you've been ignoring my calls and you haven't really been excited to see me latley what's up ? (Prince asked.)

China: nothing is up prince i just haven't been feeling like myself latley that's all .(china exclaimed.)

Prince : well what is it?( prince asked.)

China: nothing you wouldn't understand (china said)

Prince : what you need some dick ?( prince asked passionately.)

China : no i don't why do you always think dick is the answer to everything? ( china asked annoyed .)

Prince: shit cause it is you just need to be dicked down real good that's all ( prince said while passionately taking off his shirt .)

( prince then settled himself in China's bed giving her sexual desired faces .)

(Cameron and karan were still on the other line listening in on the whole conversation

(Cameron and karan were still on the other line listening in on the whole conversation .)

Karan:  ( whispering)dude i think there about to fuck we should just hang up and let them do their thing (karan said)

Cameron : ( whispering)no the fuck there not trust me china doesn't even like him there's no way she's gonna let him fuck ( Cameron said)

Karan: (whispering) dude it really sounds like there about to get it in just hang up the phone cam ( karan said trying to get his friend to hang up .)