chapter 8

(It was Cameron's first day back at school since the accident he didn't really feel like going but he sucked it up and went anyway despite his leg still hurting .)

Cameron: oh man my leg hurts so bad !! (Cam explained.)

Karan: i know bro just try not to think about it ( karan said while driving .)

Cameron: well atleast i get to see china today (cam said a little happy)

Karan: yea from a distance cause she's taken.(karan added.)

Cameron: i know kar but just seeing her makes me happy .(cam stated.)

Karan: i guess whatever makes you happy

( the boys finally pulled up at school and got car to head to their classes cam's leg was still bothering him so he went with an outfit to cover up his leg .)

(Karan just wanted to look cool

(Karan just wanted to look cool.)

(As the boys headed up to the school to get to their classes there were stopped by prince who was not happy about cam's interaction with china

(As the boys headed up to the school to get to their classes there were stopped by prince who was not happy about cam's interaction with china.)

Karan:move out the way prince were tryna get to class we don't want any trouble. (Karan said trying to get rid of prince .)

Prince: yea not gonna happen your little homeboy here was seen talkin to my girl and I'm here to tell him that she off limits so back off lil nigga (Prince said bucking up to cam.)

Cameron: little?! Nigga I'll drop you faster then you can react so you better backup homeboy( cam said bucking back up to prince .)

Karan:cam just leave it alone come on sorry prince it won't happen (karan said trying to avoid a fight he didn't want cam to get hurt more than he already was ).

Prince: yo kar you better get your boy before i hurt him ( prince exclaimed getting in cameron's face .)

Cameron:HURT WHO NIGGA YOU AIN'T GON HURT SHIT DUDE!!!(cameron said balling up his fist ready to knock prince out.)

Karan: yo cam chill (karan said trying to hold his friend back.)

Cameron: nah son this nigga talkin shit lemme sock him in the mouth real quick (cam said trying to get karan to let go of him .)

Karan:cameron chill bro it's not that serious come on were gonna be late for class .

Prince: I'll let you go for but if i see or hear you talkin to china again I'll beat your ass homeboy.(Prince said walking off.)

Cameron:fuck you ( cameron said giving him the finger.)

Karan: come on cam let's go .

( the bell rang to go to first and everybody went there separate ways but cameron was not done with prince yet.)

( end of chapter 8.)

What y'all think comment on what y'all would like to happen next.