chapter 4

First day of school  :
( cameron & karan were driving to school in karan's car it was the first day and cam wanted to make a good impression so he put on somthin he thought looked cool .)
Cam's outfit : 

(Karan went with somthin simple

(Karan went with somthin simple .)
Karan's outfit :

(The boys walked in the school to get there schedule's and headed straight to their classes especially cameron he didn't want to be asscioncte with anyone but as soon as he was about to enter his first period class room he bumbed into some girl

(The boys walked in the school to get there schedule's and headed straight to their classes especially cameron he didn't want to be asscioncte with anyone but as soon as he was about to enter his first period class room he bumbed into some girl.)😊
Cam : damn whatch were your going next time will you  !! (Cameron said annoyed and angered.)
Girl : im so sorry i didn't see you there and i was rushing and - ( she was cut off when she looked up at cameron and they locked eyes for a good minute cameron looked at the girl but didn't speak he just couldnt get over how beautiful she was same with the girl she continued to collect her books and pens cameron handed her one of her books still not taking his eyes off her he just couldnt believe what he was looking at.)
Girl :  (blushing😊) hey again  sorry for bumping into i shouldve looked where i was going (she said.)
Cam : no, no it's my fault i shouldve looked where i was going silly me (cam said.) (He was so nervous.)
Girl : well im china btw (she said.)
Cam  : im cameron ( cam said shaking her hand slightly .)
China :  hey cameron nice to meet you you new around here ?  (China asked trying to start up a conversation so she could look at him longer.)
Cam :  yeah, actually i just moved here from Michigan not to long ago
China :  Michigan wow ! Your a long way from home (she stated.)
Cam  :  yea i know it sucks
China  :  well dont worry im pretty sure your happy to be here now huh ?😏  ( she said with a smirk on her face.)
Cam : um-(school bell rings )
China  :  welp thats the bell i better get going it was nice meeting you cameron (she happliy waved as she walked away .)
Cam :  you too !! (He yelled over the quickley croweded hallway still trying to see her .)
(Before china entered her classroom she looked back just see if cameron was still there (he was )only for a coulpe of seconds and then he disappeared into the hallway china smiled and went to class .)
China's look :

(Fast forward end of school day

(Fast forward end of school day .)

(As soon as the last bell rung to go home cameron stormed out the school like there was no tomorrow he was ready to go home he ran to the car trying to open the door but then he forgot karan had the key 😒 and that this was his car which meant cameron had wait for karan to come out lord knows how long that takes he's probably trying to get some girls number or somthin . cameron  looked over. at the corner of his eye too see china again she was talking to some girl probaly her friend she didnt see him but cameron sure as hell was staring hard as fuck at her he just kept looking cameron then felt a slight bulgde in his pants he quickly rubbed on it to try and make it go away he didn't want everybody too see his slight boner.)
Karan : yo cam u ready  !!? (Karan said as he came out waving the keys in his hand .)
Cam :  bout time damn what were u doing in there  ?  Making a porno in the lockeroom😂? (Cam joked.)
Karan:nah i wish , i was actually getting my schedule changed i hate P.E
(They hopped in the car and drove off with cam still looking at china all the way cameron told karan about china and he told how he thought she was beautiful and everthing karan justed listened.)
Cam:"and her ass bro don't get me started on her ass dude it's so fat nigga .(cam said clearly memorized.)
Karan: damn son and you ain't come get me bro shiit we could've tag team on that one for real. (Karan said.)
Cam : nah bro you gon have to let me have this one fam there's something about her bro i gotta have her bro sorry dude
Karan: alright fam since you my brother I'll let you have her what did you say her name was again ? (He asked.)
Cam: china
(Karan then stepped on the brakes on his car nearly almost spilling cam's weed .)
Cam: "aye man whatch my weed dude what's wrong with you karan" !!! (Cam yelled.)
Karan:what's her name again bro ???
Cam:what?
Karan:What's her name??!!
Cam:i just told you china dude what's the matter with you kar you good?(cam asked.)
Karan:oh no I'm fine dude but you won't be (he said.)
Cam:the hell you talkin about?
Karan:ok so remember when i told you about prince and how's he's the biggest asshole in the school ?
Cam:yea so what?  What about him?(cam asked collecting his dropped weed .)
Karan: china is his girlfriend dude
Cam: what?!!
Karan: do you need me to grab a microphone to announce it dude  ? 
Prince and china go out   !
Cam :  (confused) what  ? Why ? When ? How ?
Karan :  all you need to know is that there a couple so china is off limits sorry dude.
Cam : but why kar ?  Why her ?
Karan : welp they've actually been going out long before since you showed up so your chances with her are pretty slim😬 .( karan stated.)
Cam  : your not helping (cam added.)
Karan : dude theres plenty of other fish in the sea trust me china is not the only one
Cam  :  then why does it feel like she is  ? (Cam said covering his face with both his hands .)
Karan : how could you possibaly feel this way you just met her a few hours ago ? (Karan asked.)
Cam  : i don't know
(Few moments of silence pass by )
Karan : aye i know what will cheer u up (karan said sounding excited.)
Cam : what ? (Cam asked.)
Karan : a nice long walk in the woods just you and me and the weed how's that sound ?
Cam : i thought you said teenagers arent allowed to be in the woods at night  ?
Karan : no i said not till pass midnight remember  ?  We can go in the woods we just have to be home by midnight.
Cam : sure i guess if it will help me get my mind off of china then im down .(cam stated.)
Karan  :  Thats the spritit cam .(karan said playing slime belif by nba_ youngboy on the aux .)

(End of chapter 4 i hope im doing okay like i said before this is my very first story ever so if it's not all that Perfect you know why .)
Hope u guys like it  !!