18.

When the next fight came along, Hazel popped popcorn and sat down to watch.
Maybe she was just masochistic, but she needed to see him. See how he was doing.
He sauntered into the ring with all of his arrogance and swag, but something was different about him. He looked pretty much the same, except...not.
The bell rang, the fight started, and Hawk didn't move. Not. A. Muscle.
The other guy charged him, knocked him to the ground, and Hawk didn't do a thing except for bring his gloves up to half-heartedly block his face. Hazel shot up in her chair, her eyes wide.
What the fuck was happening?
The announcers in the background were going nuts. After a few minutes, the ref pulled the other guy off of Hawk and without any hesitation, Hawk jumped up and went to his corner. Hazel watched Cane jump into the ring and start shouting things at Hawk, but Hawk's gaze was unfocused, staring at nothing in particular.
Hazel growled and pulled out her cell, hoping to God that Cane had it.
She watched Cane take Hawk's phone out of his pocket and then she watched relief wash over the man's face as he held it out to Hawk.
Hawk glanced at the screen and suddenly his eyes weren't unfocused anymore. He shook his head and pushed Cane away, but Cane answered anyway and forcibly held the phone at Hawk.
"Fucking fight," Hazel growled the second the phone reached Hawk's ear.
Hawk said nothing, but he found a camera and stared blankly at it.
"You owe me that much," Hazel said in a low voice.
She watched as something came over Hawk's face and he nodded into the camera tightly before pushing Cane away once again. This time, Cane went willingly and he watched warily as Hawk stood up and cracked his neck.
Hawk and his opponent stepped forward and the bell rang again, signaling the start of the second round. Again, Hawk didn't move, except every muscle in his body was bunched, alert, and when his opponent rushed him, he drove his fist into the other man's stomach, sending him to the ground. Hawk straddled the man's chest and started beating on him, so much harder than the other man had done him. Within seconds, the ref pulled Hawk off of the other man, except he didn't jump up immediately like Hawk had done. He didn't move, except for to twitch slightly. His face was unrecognizable, mangled and covered in blood. Hawk didn't even wait to be declared winner, he simple walked away.

Short chapter sorry :(