Chapter 11

Jayden's pov:
as Annie and i were laughing my head hit the back of my bed frame, making the both of us laugh harder.
Annie and i had spent a good thirty minutes taking learning style quizzes. i was trying to figure out how i could help her learn.
she came out as 25 percent in all four styles.
she's equally every style.
when i saw her test results i looked at her with a blank expression. she burst into laughter immediately. her laugh is contagious as hell.
we laughed until our stomachs ached.
the way that this girl makes me feel is beyond crazy.
once we stopped laughing Annie and i just sat there, staring directly into each other's eyes.
our noses were inches away from each other's and i could feel her breathing in and out. we were both breathing kinda heavy since we were trying to catch our breath after laughing for so long.
it's moments like these where you'd wish they could last forever.
before i could realized it, Annie's lips lightly pressed into mine. some how i didn't know how to respond to this so i just sat there, letting the feeling sink in. i felt tingles go all over my bodies. Annie kissed me for a few more seconds before pulling away quick and unexpectedly. she looked at me, obviously searching my face. then she pulled out her phone and said
"what's wrong?"
"nothing."
"...you sure?"
"positive. let's make out."
Annie laughed at how straight forward i was being.
she then leaned in and pushed her lips into mine. in the process, she pushed me backwards onto my bed, making her body drape over mine. our lips moved in sync, per usual.
i hummed against Annie's lips while her right hand slipped up my shirt. it slowly traveled up my torso, giving me goosebumps. her hands moved gently across my skin.
she stopped herself at the hem of my bra. she didn't move it, she didn't beg for permission to go further , she just let it sit there.
she then pulled her lips of mine. i felt her breath on my face, moving down to my neck.
she kissed my neck hesitantly, so she wouldn't leave a mark. she wasn't trying to pull any weird shit on me. that's new.
for the first time, i'm actually feeling comfortable and safe with being with someone, like this. she's not trying to hurt me or take advantage of what i'm letting her do to me.
Annie parted from my neck and sat up on me. she looked down at me for awhile and then smiled. then she buried her head in my neck and just kept it there. she didn't move. i played with her hair til i heard a knock on my door...
an:
i'm so sorry i haven't updated in so long! life's been really busy but i'll do my best to update❤️