Apologize

When Corey got to school he saw his band mates almost immediately but rather then going over to them they went to him. Corey could tell they wanted to say something and he crossed his arms, "Okay, what's going on?"

The three glanced at each other and Laney looked nervous, "Corey, we, uh, we wanted to apologize."

Corey raised an eyebrow, "For...?"

Kin spoke, "For thinking you stole those songs."

Corey couldn't help but laugh a little, "Yeah, I knew that's what you would probably think if you saw them, I was planning on telling you after the show. Not that I'm literally the devil but about the fact that I can write songs on my own, obviously that didn't go as planned."

Kon spoke, "So are we not supposed to talk about that around people?"

Corey shrugged, "As long as you try to keep it under wraps it's fine, just be careful."

The three nodded and as if by magic Trina suddenly appeared and got very close to Corey as she glared at him. "Look loser, I don't care if you're Lucifer or whatever but if you keep talking to Nick I will end you."

Corey smirked, "And you think you'll be able to?" He laughed a little, "It took my father to take me down last time and I've been around for billions of years so good luck with that."

Trina didn't seem phased, "I don't care, stop talking to Nick."

Corey rolled his eyes, "Did you ever stop to think that maybe he chose to talk to me?"

Trina looked shocked before she became angry again, "No one but your loser friends would want to talk to you."

"Then ask him, if he says he doesn't want to talk to me I'll leave him alone, devil's honor."

Trina looked like she was about to hit him but instead she just walked away looking very angry and Corey smirked. He didn't care what Trina threatened, she couldn't actually do anything to him no matter what she thought. Laney spoke from behind him, "Your sister is getting out of control."

Corey just shrugged, "It's nothing I can't handle, so, the elephant in the room."

Kon spoke, "I don't see an elephant."

Kin spoke, "It was a metaphor."

Corey ignored the brief interruption, "Are we still up for band practice or is the whole king of hell thing a deal breaker?"

Laney smiled a little, "Core, this might have been a bit of a surprise but we're still a band."

Corey smiled, "Great, then we'll have band practice as usual and if we need to we can talk." The three nodded and when the bell rang Corey sighed, "And that's the real hell calling, honestly even I wouldn't make something as horrible as this."

With that the four went to their respective classes, since it was a small school they had some of the same classes but not all of them. Corey wanted to shoot himself by the time school was out but he settled for quickly exiting the school and going home. Laney, Kin, and Kon went with him and they went straight to the garage rather then going through the house.

They all sat down and Corey looked at them, "So, any questions, pressing concerns?"

Laney spoke, "Yeah, so do demons actually exist too?"

"Yup, made them myself in the fires of hell."

Kin spoke, "So are demons bad?"

"Yes and no, they were made in hell so it's in their nature to want to do something bad, and their tempers aren't good either. Mostly they just do their jobs, I've got rules that they have to follow so they don't do whatever they want. I mean it's true that you can make deals with demons, or certain ones at least."