My Demons

This is long overdue and I apologize.

*****

Everyone was now sitting in the garage, Corey looked mildly irritated and Abaddon stood just to his right. Laney, Kin, and Kon sat away from Trina and Mina in case something happened and Nick sat to Corey's left. Corey finally spoke, "What made you think it was a good idea to summon a demon, especially when you know I'm they're ruler."

Trina glared at him, "Because you had to be lying, you aren't able to rule anything."

Abaddon took a step forward but Corey simply put his hand up to stop her and she stepped back again. "I will ask again, what made you think it was a good idea to summon a demon?"

Mina spoke, "But isn't that obvious?"

"It is, but I want her to answer it anyway."

Trina crossed her arms, "Demons are supposed to be able to give you anything if you make a deal with them."

"Well not anything but near enough to it, and in this case you were willing to sell your soul to get someone to like you." Trina looked even more irritated now and Corey leaned back in his seat, "Did you ever stop to think that a demon deal isn't how you should get someone's attention?"

Trina looked mad now, "Of course it is, the best love stories involve sacrifice."

"And what if they were already dating someone?" Trina was silently seething and Corey mentally sighed, "Nick, would you be so kind as to tell Trina if you're dating someone."

Nick gave him a slightly confused look but answered nonetheless, "Yeah, I'm dating someone."

Corey gestured to Nick, "See."

Trina stared in shock before she stood up with fire in her eyes, "What?!"

Abaddon spoke, "He said he's dating some which means he doesn't like you."

Trina looked like she was about to start a fight with Abaddon but Corey just made her sit down. "This is getting ridiculous, I honestly don't care what sort of scheme you come up with but if you summon one of my demons I won't tolerate it again. As for why you did it I'm more disappointed then anything, I thought you were above petty tricks."

"But of course humans prove me wrong yet again, selling your soul for the affections of someone that doesn't like you back. I don't know whether to call you determined or suicidal, but I guess they could be seen as the same thing in this case." Corey motioned for Abaddon to come closer and she did, he whispered something to her and she nodded.

Corey then stood up, "I'm going to take a walk before my eyes turn red."

Abaddon looked at Corey as he started walking out of the garage, "Would you like me to accompany you my lord?"

"No, thank you but you shouldn't have had to deal with this to begin with and I expect you'll want to go back home soon."

Abaddon looked like she wanted to say something but thought better of it and just nodded, with that Corey left the garage. Nick stood up, "Yeah, I'm going home, this is getting a little weird."

Trina looked like she was going to try and stop Nick but Abaddon stood in her way as her eyes turned black. Abaddon leaned down and looked Trina in the eye, "Let's talk."

Trina actually looked scared for the first time in her life and Abaddon looked like she was about to commit murder. "My lord may have told us not to harm any of you but if you summon one of us again we will show no mercy. Lucifer is our king, he commands entire armies and we're all loyal to him, so I suggest thinking about that before running your mouth about him again."

Abaddon stood up straight again and left without a word, she vanished in the blink of an eye and they were all a little scared now. Meanwhile, after Corey left the garage he walked down the street and soon heard running footsteps behind him. Corey turned around just in time to see Nick stop now that he had caught up to the fallen angel.

Corey couldn't help but laugh, "Where's the fire?"

Nick smiled a little, "I didn't want you to leave before I could talk to you alone." Corey smiled and they both started walking, Nick held Corey's hand and that made Corey smile more. Nick eventually spoke, "So how has your band been about the whole Lucifer thing?"

Corey shrugged, "Better then I thought, I mean we didn't break up over it and they've been normal around me so far. So how are you taking all of it, I'd guess that finding out your boyfriend is the devil can't be easy to wrap your head around."

Nick shrugged, "It was a little shocking at first but it actually explained a lot."

Corey laughed a little, "Like what?"

"Well why you hate church so much for one."

"That baptist church was against me long before I was forced to go there, but I see your point."

Nick smiled, "I thought about it all night after finding out and I decided that I didn't care. There's a lot I still don't know about you, I'll probably never know everything, but I still love you."

Corey blushed just a little and glanced away, "I love you too, and you know if you want to ask me something you can."

Nick thought for a second, "I think I'll ask some other time."

Corey laughed a little, "Scared of what the answers might be?"

"More like I'm happy knowing what I do right now." Corey laughed a little and shook his head, Nick smiled, "I'm glad I know you Lucifer."

Corey was a bit surprised hearing Nick say that name but he still smiled and Nick kissed him, Corey felt like he'd be happy hearing Nick say that name in the future.