My Demons

Laney, Kin, and Kon were still looking through the music while Corey talked to Kate and Allie. The two girls were sitting on the edge of the stage while Corey stood in front of them as he explained. "So long story short I don't actually need Trina's diary to come up with songs, at all."

Kate spoke, "So you changed your look and started acting different because you were hiding who you really were?"

Allie spoke, "And you pretended to need Trina's diary because if you could write songs yourself it wouldn't fit with who you were pretending to be?"

Corey shrugged, "Pretty much."

Kate and Allie looked at each other before they jumped off the stage and hugged Corey, Kate smiled. "Fake Corey or real we still love you and your band."

Allie spoke, "Yeah, you're music is amazing, and your newest song was the best one yet."

Corey couldn't help but laugh a little, "Thanks."

Laney looked at Corey, "Hey Core, we're going with this one."

Kate and Allie let go of Corey so he could walk over to Laney, he took the sheet music she held out to him and he looked at it. "Alright, then I guess we should start practicing."

Kate spoke, "Then we'll go."

Allie spoke, "Yeah, we have to be somewhere anyway."

Corey nodded, "Alright, we'll see you later then."

The two waved goodbye before they left and the four started practicing, they were going to wait to add the vocals until they could play their parts better. In between run throughs of the song Mina showed up and she waved to Corey, "Hey Corey."

Corey looked at her, "Hey Mina." He walked a few steps closer, "So are you okay on the whole Lucifer thing?"

Mina looked slightly nervous, "Well it is kind of hard to get used to but I think I'm doing okay, I mean I'm not scared of you or anything."

Corey nodded, "Great, and, you know, take your time with it."

Mina smiled a little before she seemed to get curious, "So, um, do you want us to call you Lucifer now?"

Corey's band mates stopped when they heard that, they were curious to hear the answer too. Corey shrugged, "I mean you can if you want but I you don't have to, I mean they're both my name to me."

Mina nodded before Trina yelled from upstairs, "Mina, get up here!"

Mina looked a bit intimidated now, "I have to go, bye Corey."

"See you Mina, and good luck."

Mina smiled a little before quickly heading up the stairs and Trina slammed the door shut when she walked in. Corey and the band started running through the song again, meanwhile Trina held out a piece of paper to Mina, "I need everything on this list."

Mina took it and read through the list, "What do you need all of this for?"

Trina glared at her, "I don't have time to explain my plan right now Mina, just get what's on the list and hurry up."

Mina took a step back from Trina and quickly nodded, she left Trina's room and ran out of the garage. Since Corey, Laney, Kin, and Kon were busy practicing they hadn't noticed her leaving and she was out the garage door in seconds. Hours passed before Laney checked the time, "Woah, we went way over our normal practice time."

Corey shrugged, "That's fine, I mean we got a lot done."

Kin looked outside, "Woah, it's actually dark outside."