Missing her dad

Ethan has just come home from work.

Y/n has been busy all day cleaning up after your daughter all day and to say the least she's stressed out, y/d/n is normally fine and she behaves really good but she's missing her daddy so she's acting up.

" hey baby " Ethan said walking through the door smiling at his wife.

" hi darling, thank god your here now " she sighed.

" hey, hey what happened, what do you mean " Ethan said furrowing his eyebrows while removing his jacket and shoes.

" y/d/n won't get in the bath, she's been a brat all day, non stop winging over nothing and im just trying to help her but that means doing everything she says and I can't do it ethan " she cried.

Tears flowed down from her eyes and fell on to her bottom lift, Ethan wiped the salty tear of her lip and wrapped his strong arms around
Y/n.

" shh shh baby " he cooed

" listen babe, you haven't done anything wrong whatsoever, y/d/n will have her off days, she's normally good, huh " he whispered.

Y/n nodded her head he hair tickling his neck while still being in his embrace.

" exactly so, she'll be fine okay, and you will be fine my baby I can tell your tired darling so let me sort her out and you lay down " Ethan said kissing her hair.

" really, I- are you sure she's being a bit of a brat today " she sniffled.

" I'm sure I'll be fine baby, you go to sleep " he let out a laugh.

" hey baby " Ethan said knocking on y/d/n door.

" daddy " she exclaims.

Ethan opens the door to his little four year olds little arms clung on to one of his legs, he laughed.

" okay baby we need to talk " Ethan said,

" about what " she replied.

He moved all the toys of the bed and sat down next to her, facing her and also kind of bending down to her level so that she didn't feel scared.

" I've heard from a little birdy that you've been playing mommy up to day and that you've not been my sweet little baby and you've been acting up " Ethan said.

" yeh I- it's only because your not here daddy I was hoping mommy would get annoyed with me then ask you to come home early, I missed you daddy " she whimpered.

The tears were spilling out her eyes as she spoke.

Ethan places y/d/n on his lap and cradled her side to side " hey, hey no tears alright baby, I've missed you to baby soooo much but no matter what you don't be a naughty girl because it makes mommy really sad and you know what happens when mommy's sad daddy gets angry"

They both laughed.

" I think you should say sorry to mommy and get some sleep, yeh baby "

" yeh " she replied rubbing her eyes.

Ethan made y/n some food and he was going to wake her up for something and to eat and it also gives y/d/n a chance to say sorry.

" beautiful, wake up I got your favourite food here " he cooed stroking her forehead.

Her eyes opened, " hey baby, oh Thankyou " she said grabbing the plate from Ethan.

" And this little munchkin had something to say to you " Ethan said.

" I'm sorry mommy " y/d/n said softly.

" come here darling, I'm not mad I'm just tired come give mommy cuddles " y/n cooed.

Y/d/n giggled and climbed up on the couch and cuddled into her mom.

While Ethan was cleaning up the house ready for bed, y/d/n was getting really tired.

" awh baby you sleepy, daddy will tuck you in, yeh " Ethan said.

" yeh " she got off the couch.

" goodnight mommy " y/d/n said.

" goodnight beautiful " she replied.

" get under the covers babe " Ethan whispered.

When she was all tucked in, Ethan stroked her forehead up to her hair line.

Y/d/n was half asleep by now, " night night baby I love you " Ethan said.

" I love you too dadda " she mumbled.

💗💓💞💖💖💘