He hits you pt2

Ethan: please baby
Ethan : are you home, oh god please say your okay
Ethan : y/n I know you hate me and you have every right to but please just tell me if you got home safe I'm begging you
Ethan : Y/n
Ethan : that's it I'm coming to your house.

You : Ethan I'm fine leave me alone

Ethan : okay

Ethan started to send me flowers and notes, he keeps sending me money, buying me loads of new fancy gifts and sending it to my house.

I'm not looking for that, I need him to be a man and take responsibility for what he's done sending me gifts doesn't mean anything to me.

I hear I knock on the door I open it to see a crying and skinnier looking Ethan.
" please let me in y/n I'm begging you "

I let him in and we both sit down on my dinning room table.

" y/n seriously I can't live without you I've been feeling like life has no purpose since you've gone and it hurts me that I've hurt you and laid my hand on you in that way and I will leave you alone I- will try but I am truly disgusted with myself and I'm not worthy to be called a man. But I will do anything for you to forgive me or even answer me when I talk to you. You are a blessing to me and you manage to wake up looking more and more beautiful everyday and I'm so lucky to even have you in my life and I truly from the bottom of my soul love you to death and I'll always be here, waiting for you there's no one else for me " he cried.

" Ethan have you been eating properly " I cooed and he shook his head no.

" I'm making you something okay " I walk into the kitchen.

" Ethan I know your sorry I do know but it is gonna take us time to come back together, I love you to the death of me but let's just leave each other alone for a few weeks and we can come back stronger than ever, okay " I said firmly.

" oh thank god, for days now I've been praying just to hear you voice, honestly y/n I swear I will always and forever love you " he smiled at me.

" me too ethan but we will come out better then ever "