his little baby

Yes I do know that that is not a real picture and the baby is actually Ethan when he was younger we are gonna be using our imagination mkay.

By the way Ethan's a single dad in this, that's why it's h/d/n instead of y/d/n because there is not a mother or a mother figure in this chapter hope you don't mind x

Y/d/n means your daughters name.

H/d/n means his daughters name.

" you sleepy baby " Ethan cooed to his 2 year old daughter.

" mhmm " she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

She had a plain binky ( pacifier ) in her mouth, her spiral light brown curly hair was all over the place and she also had her baby blanket and small teddy bear clinging to her small little tummy and she held it in her arms tightly.

Ethan always thought h/d/n looked so much cuter and nighttime, when she would just quietly drift of to sleep with her binky in her mouth and her teddy bear in her arms.

He awes at the sight of her when she's sleepy, she is very clingy to Ethan when she's tired and he loves it. He loves cuddling and kissing his little angel, you'd never think Ethan Dolan a single dad would be so whipped for a little baby.

Honestly this child makes him soft, he is so gentle and considerate with her.

He's also very sensitive with her, god help if anyone tried to hurt his baby. If she's sad, he's sad. He simply can't help it.

Ethan's train of thoughts stopped when he felt his little baby cuddling up to him, making small soft noises as doing so that you could so slightly hear from her binky.

" baby look at me " he whispered.

Her hazel eyes locked into her dads similar ones, she was taking louder than normal breathes on her nose because she had a binky in her mouth and Ethan thought it was the cutest thing.

" You are so precious baby " he whispered on the verge of tears.

She smiled in response, her rosy cheeks turning redder and her dimples becoming a lot more visible. She blinked slowly and her pretty long eyelashes opened and closed.

She may not know exactly what her daddy is saying but even know she's very little she has a big heart and it's always full for her dad, always being so gentle and caring towards his baby.

" how did I create something so beautiful " he stared at his child in awe.

H/d/n brought her baby blanky up to her face and cuddled into it, her teddy bear was close to her chest she would hold on to it for dear life.

She was practically sitting on Ethan's lap, but Ethan held her like she was still a newborn and rocked her slightly.

The only sound that could be heard is his daughters sleepy breathing out her nose, the really faint sound of the tv and Ethan's quiet sniffles.

Ethan brought his hand up to her head and began stroking her forehead up to her hair so gently. H/d/n started using her tiny little foot and rubbing her Daddy's tummy, it soothed ethan.

H/d/n was so affectionate towards Ethan, she'd always do little gestures like kissing him on the cheek, stroking his arm.

Ethan does the same to her and they just enjoy the moment and sleep together most nights.

Ethan gets very paranoid about h/d/n at night, so he makes sure they are in the same room or even same bed. Ethan can't sleep without knowing his baby's alright.

H/d/n opens her beautiful eyes and whimpers. She grabs Ethan's much larger hand and plays with his fingers gently.

Ethan was literally crying, his baby makes him so soft. H/d/n put the binky back in her mouth and she snuggled her head into the crook of Ethan's neck. She brought Ethan's hand and intertwined it with hers slightly and held it close to her chest, her eyes still shut closed.

" you're my world " Ethan whispered.

" I- luh you dadda " she mumbled through her pacifier.

" daddy loves you too baby, so much more " he choked out tears running down his cheeks.

This is my fav💕💘💞💖💗