Dinner

The kids were watching tv and you were making you dinner for all of you and Ethan comes up behind you and hugs you from behind.

" hey baby " he whispered in your ear.

" hi " you giggled.

" you are so beautiful you know that " he cooed

You kiss his lips " Thankyou handsome " you replied.

He grabbed your ass and moaned on your lips, your hand went up to his neck as the kiss deepened.

" god your so sexy " he whispers.

"baby boy get the kids to go on the table please"

" bubbas dinners ready " he called out to them.

Your 2 year old daughter and 4 year old son came walking in and Ethan picked up your daughter and threw her in the air making her giggle.

He blew raspberries on her cheeks and her eyes lit up. He let her go and sat her on the table.

Then, he picked up your son and put him on his shoulder, it scared your little boy so much he jumped out his skin but then started giggling when ethan started to run around with him on his shoulders.

He took him of his shoulders, " alright buddy dinner time " he smiled.

You all sat at the dinner table and Ethan smiled at you from across the table and you gave a light smile back.

" mmm this is yummy " your daughter said talking with her mouth her mouth full of food.

You giggle " Thankyou baby, but close your mouth when you eat your food please "

" sorry mama " she said.

After dinner was all eaten Ethan walked up to me and put his hands on my hips and started to kiss my neck.

" your so beautiful " he whispered.

" I love you handsome " you smiled

" I love you baby " he replied

Short one🥰