My little angel

" she's so pretty " Ethan whispered tears rolling down his eyes.

" Awh eth please don't cry "

" I can't, she's so beautiful thank you so much for this opportunity baby " he hugged you.

" you're welcome Ethan " you giggled.

" I don't know how you done it, honestly I'm so proud of you for carrying a baby for 9 months and then having to give birth to her and still being the most kindest and most caring person ever even when you're going through so much pain "

" eth it was nothing " you laughed.

He hugged you from behind and put his head on your shoulder slowly rocking both of you side to side.

" women are amazing, and I just so happen to have the most beautiful one " he smiled peppering kisses on your now teary cheek.

" Ethan nothing can describe the way I love you and I'll never stop loving you " you said.

" I love you too my baby " he kissed my lips.

" do you wanna hold her " I said.

" I- no no it's fine, she'll probably just want to sleep anyway " he stuttered.

" love can you just hold her, please. She loves you have you seen the way she clings on to you when you hold her, you've got no reason not to hold her the most you've held is maybe twice Ethan she's two days old now you've got to hold her babe "

" what if I hurt her " he whimpered.

" honey is that what your scared of " you cupped his cheek.

" she's so little " he whispered and I saw a tear in his eye.

" baby come on there's nothing to be scared of, you've done it before you just need to get the hang of it. She might be diddy but she loves you and that's all that matters, here just hold her baby "

Y/d/n was now in his arms, she wrapped her little hand around his finger.

" look baby, she loves you "

" and I love her " he cried.

" so so much " he said rocking her side to side in his arms.

You wiped he's tears away and kissed his forehead lightly.

" she's perfect " Ethan said the water works coming back again.

" so are you ethan " I smiled.

💖💞💗💘💓