Loopy eth

" your my favourite girllll " Ethan sang to you.

" awh Thankyou eth baby but can you just be a bit quieter "

" okay, but can you call me baby again "

" Why " I ask

" I like it " he said giggling.

" y/n I gonna get you loadssss of flowers and ice cream and anything clothes you want mkay " he said loopy

" no baby you can't, when we get back we will put a film on and we can snuggle up alright if that makes you feel any better alright angel " I coo

" okay BUBBA " he shouted the last word.

" Ethan shh shh "

" alright Ethan's free to go " the doctor said.

"YAYAY AYOO IM OUT THIS BITCH AYOOO"
Ethan screamed.

Never ever in your life have you ever been so embarrassed all the people judging you in the waiting room you can already feel your face turning bright red and your not even the one screaming.

*In the car*

" get in babe, do you want a blanket to warm you up " I said.

" yeh please " he sniffled.

" oh my gosh baby why you crying " I stroke his cheek.

" I- it hurts " he whimpered

" oh baby, put this over you and you feel better what part hurts love " I said as I bucked him in and cover him with a fluffy blanket.

" my nose, it's so big " he cried.

" hey your like me now " I laughed.

" shut up y/n your beautiful " he said sounding completely normal.

" I love you bubba " I smiled.
" and when we're home I'll give you lots and lots of kisses and cuddles and I'll give you some food how about that baby " I said.

" yayyyy " he cheered.

" y/n I just wanna say- I luh you and one day I will impregnate you and have loads of puppies EVERYWHERE and i-" Ethan said.

I covered his mouth " alright let's just get you home "

" bubz my tummy hurt " he whined.

I was driving so it was hard to check up on him at all time since it was a long drive from home to where he had his sinus surgery I thought he would just go to sleep.

" awh baby " I reach my hand and rub it across his belly and he guides my hand to his lower stomach and he moans.

I could tell it wasn't a sexual moan.

" you like that " I laugh.

" yeh " he said drifting off.

" go to sleep my darling " I say

* at home *

" angel, do you wanna lay down for a bit " I ask

He says yeh and he gets a big fluffy grey blanket and sprawls it over the bed and his face almost instantly melts into the pillow.

His loopy-ness is kind of wearing off.

I go over and spoon him, rubbing his stomach again kissing his shoulders every know and then.

" how you feeling baby " I ask

" good because your here " he replies and grabs my hand and intertwines it with his and we cuddled for hours.