Come pick me up

Ethan : y/n please just don't go on that date I know what jacks like

Y/n : Ethan I'm allowed to go on a date with whoever I want

Ethan : alright, just always message me if anything happens

Y/n : yes mom

Ethan : bitch

Jack said he would pick me up at around 7 and It was 6:48 so I was just doing some finishing touches before he came.

A part of me felt nervous but the other side felt excited I was finally getting a date, Jack seems a bit mysterious so I guess I have every right to feel a bit nervous but the thing Ethan said has really made me think.

* knock knock *

Oh shit, he's here.

I open the door " heyy "

" hi y/n you look beautiful, you ready " he smiled.

" Thankyou, and I- yeh let's go " I replied.

The car ride was awkward, very awkward. Me and jack glanced at each other maybe once or twice that whole car ride and did not speak a word once.

Once we get to our destination I realise it's dark, it looks kind of like a woods my heart skips a beat.

" we are here " he smirked.

He opens the door for me and I smile, once he shut the door he pushed me. He pushed me right on the floor and in some ditch, what is happening right now.

I see other boys, filming me while on the floor.

" slut, you think I would ever take you out on a date ha have fun we'll be at this party " he laughed.

And they drove off

My shaky hands grab my phone to call Ethan.

* on the phone *

" hello " Ethan said.

" Ethan please come pick me up " I cried.

" baby, I- mean what happened, where are you, if jack has done something to you I swear to god "

" I'll tell you, just please I'm begging you come pick me up. I'm in the woods "

" I'm on my way " he replied.

* off the phone *

I see Ethan's car pull up and he runs out of it lifting me up.

" shh shh " Ethan cooed.

He carried me to the passenger seat of his car.

" y/n what happened " he almost yelled.

" so basically jack took me here and then he pushed me into a ditch at his friends were there laughing and recording me " I cried.

" WHAT! WHERE THE FUCK IS HE "

" he's gone to that party I think " I reply

" right we're going "

Ethan pulled up to the party which was at some girls house. Thankfully, jack and his friends were in the front garden.

Ethan passed me his phone and said " record this "

I press record and Ethan steps out the car and walks over to jack I see them shouter over each other then I see Ethan punch jack in the face, multiple times.

Ethan's pov

" if you ever go near her again I swear you will have a lot more than just a bloody nose " I say

" get of me " he screams.

I back of him, he got what he deserves.

I walk over to his friends " so where's this video then "

" I- w-e dont have a video " one of them says.

I grab him by the collar, " yes you do, don't lie to me or all of you will end up like your friend over there "

The other boy pulls out his phone and shows me the video, my poor y/n. It pained me to see that happen to her.

I loose my temper and I just punch his too over friends in the face aswell, how dare you sit there and record it.

I walk back to the car. " you get all that " I asked.

" every bit " she laughed.

She smiled at me, gosh her smile.

I lean in, looking into her eyes I grab her cheek and I kiss her lips.

Thankfully she kisses back, we break the kiss and she looks at me.

" come here baby " I say

And she falls into my embrace her head on my chest I squeeze her so tight.

" Thankyou for everything, helping me, protecting me and especially what you just done no ones ever done anything like that before for me I really appreciate it " she says

" I'll always be here for you "  I reply

💘💗💖💞💞💓