You get your period in his bed

Ethan's pov

I woke up to the sun blinding me, great. I look to the other side of me and my beautiful girlfriends still peacefully sleeping, god she looks perfect.

The covers ride low on her waist the more she moved around I could see it, there was a blood stain on the sheets, my sheets.

She must of got her period, god she'd be so embarrassed if I found out she would probably go bright red bless her, I laughed in my head.

No but she has to know, my poor y/n she's probably in so much pain right now. Obviously I've never experienced periods but I really feel for you girls.

I should wake her up.

" y/n beautiful " cupping her soft cheek.

" hmm, hi Ethan baby " she smiled.

" hey doll, i- you're on your period baby " I said kind of awkwardly trying not to scare her because I really didn't care I wasn't bothered about it if any thing I felt bad for her.

" oh my god, Ethan I'm so sorry " she said.
" I'll clean the sheets I'll clean everything and I'll go home ethan, again I'm so sorry " she looked ashamed of herself, like she did something wrong.

" hey don't be silly, I'll clean it up baby and no way are you going home yet, I'm not letting you " he laughed.
" You shouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed it's completely normal, Cameron's got some tampons and pads so I'll ask her for some okay beautiful get in the shower and I'll have the sheets clean by time you're out with loads of chocolate and candy my sweet baby go get sorted " I flashed her a smile.

" Ethan you are honestly the best boyfriend on this planet " she smiled.
" Thankyou so so so much for understanding, and again I'm so sorry "

" it's okay muffin now get in that shower " he patted your ass.

* after shower *

She came out looking beautiful as always, she had one of my t-shirts on that was way too big for her, her hair looked straight but it was slightly damp where she had just washed it.

" hey gorgeous " I winked at her. I had laid out loads of candy on the bed and a heating pad on her side of the bed for her belly.

" hey handsome " she smiled at me.

I held her close, smelling her hair and kissing her neck when I saw her face scrunch up in discomfort.

" you in pain baby " I coo

" mmm "

By now the heating pad she was clinging on to was now cold.

So I used my warm large hand and rubbed her tummy " feel better baby " I ask.

" hmm " she hummed " a lot better "

"I can get you more chocolate if you want doll"

" it's okay gorgeous you've already done so much for me today, besides I've eaten so much candy " she laughed.

" just cuddle with me " she said lazily.

She nuzzled her face into my neck and I rubbed her back, stomach and waist.

I felt her breathing become slower and I realised she was now fast asleep. I felt my eyes get heavy as sleep over took me and with that my eyes were closed shut as I fell asleep knowing that I made my little baby happy today.

💕💘💖💗💓💞