Bath together

" can I cuddle her " Ethan said quietly.

You turned to face him and smiled at him, " of course you can ethan " you cupped his warm cheek.
" look, baby just hold her in your chest " you said gently picking her out of her crib and laying it on Ethan's toned chest.

Ethan's eyes got watery, everytime he'd look at his little baby asleep.

" I love her so much, I- don't know what I- would do if I didn't have her, or you "
" You two are my absolute worlds you know that right " he said to you tears running down his cheeks as he spoke.

" And your our world baby, I love you and bubba so so much eth " you smiled lovingly at him wiping his tears.

" I'm gonna protect you forever " he whispered to your daughter.

" awh baby your so cute would you like me to run you a bath, hmm " I ask stroking his forehead.

" yes please " he smiled.

You head out of your shared bedroom and walked into the bathroom and starting running Ethan a hot bath, he deserved it.

When you walked back into the bedroom Ethan was stroking y/d/n little back kissing her head and whispering sweet things to her really quietly.

" your so pretty baby " he whispered to her.
" you get it from you mama, she's so beautiful and so are you bub " he whispered to your baby.

" right ethan, here's your towel baby boy tell me if you need anything okay bubba " I coo

" y/nnn have a bath with me " he whined.

" no Ethan, you need some time to relax you've been looking after me for 9 months just have some time with yourself baby " you say cupping his cheek.

He held you by your waist " but I want you to come with me, it won't be any funny business let's just relax together, please "

" fine " you sighed.

After y/d/n was put to bed you both walked in the bathroom and you undressed Ethan slowly gently gliding your fingers across his soft skin until he was completely naked and he done the exact same for you.

The bath tub was fairly big so it could fit both you in.

Ethan got in first and guided you in too, you laid on Ethan's chest and he held you closed breathing in your scent.

You drew little patterns on his belly and you ran your fingernails down his sides. You started using the water and washing his soft skin on his chest, tummy and shoulders.

He kissed you and his hand slowly crept up to your bare back and he glided his hand up and down.

" i love you so much " he said looking you straight in the eyes.

" I love you too " you replied.

You kissed his collarbone and your hand went to his neck and started playing with his wings and the little hairs on his neck while he rubbed your waist tightly not wanting to let you go.

It had been roughly twenty minutes now and it was probably time to get out, you both wrapped a towel around each other and head to bed.