Argument

" I'm not arguing with you about this " Ethan said.

" well apparently you are "
" why would you just blatantly flirt with the waitress, if I did this you'd go mad Ethan and you know that, do you have any idea how insecure that actually makes me feel that you'd rather flirt with some random waitress then talk to your own girlfriend " you shouted while tears streamed down your cheek.

Ethan's face softened and he reached his arms out for you " baby come here please I'm sor-"

" enough Ethan I'm sleeping on the couch you can sleep on the bed "

Ethan headed his way upstairs to your shared bedroom shouting a load of profanities on the way up out of frustration.

" why the fuck did I do that, that waitress was nothing compared to y/n, fucking nothing "
" she's so beautiful she doesn't deserve that " he whispered to himself.

Ethan walked down the stairs and into the living room which was pitch black but he could see y/n sobbing and cuddled up with loads of blankets she looked half asleep.

" I'm not letting you sleep on the couch " he cooed in your ear as he lifted you out the covers and held you like a child, you head on his chest and his hand on your bum, you tangle your legs around his waist.

" I'm so sorry I made you feel like that baby girl, you don't have to forgive me but there's no way you are sleeping on the couch okay.
Baby you are so beautiful, just look at you, to me you are one of a kind and your are insanely gorgeous. I was so wrong earlier and I know that know and it upsets me that you were sad and I'm so sorry I wasn't there to make you feel better, I swear to you I'll do a better job I love you baby doll " he cooed in your ear as he carried you upstairs and then laid you down in your shared bedroom.

" it's okay Ethan, I love you " you replied tiredly and your hand held his.

Ethan smiled lovingly and he kissed your hand and snuggled further into you and began stroking your soft cheek and ran his fingers through your baby hairs.

" love you more " he whispered.