Sleep over

Valkyrie slowly opened the kitchen door and peered around the abandoned room. The lights were off leaving Valkyrie to assume her mum had gone to bed.

She took Carol's hand and crept down the hall as quietly as she could. She didn't want to confront her mum at that moment in time. All she wanted was Carol.

As the pair reached the top of the stairs they could hear the shower running along with a faint humm of singing.

"Valkyrie?" A tied voice said. Aiden stood outside his room in his blue, spaceship, pyjamas and held an old-looking teddy bear at his side. He rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Hey buddy." Valkyrie said, letting go of Carol's hand. She knelt down to his level. "Go back to bed, OK. It's late." She whispered, conscious of her mum stepping out of the bathroom any moment.

"Are you having a sleep over?" He asked. Valkyrie could hear Carol stiffle a laugh being her and couldn't help but bite her lip.

"Yeah, we are."

"I wanna sleep over." He complained.

"Well if you're good and go to bed then I'll ask mum for you." Aiden's eyes lit up and he nodded eagerly. He ran into his room and gently shut the door behind him. Valkyrie sighed as she got up and went to open her door.

The moment she stepped into the room Carol pulled her back around and pushed her back against the door. They started to kiss again and Valkyrie led them over to her bed without disconnecting their lips.

Valkyrie lay Carol down gently, keeping her hands on her waist. Carol's hands became tangled in Valkyrie's long hair, pulling their bodies closer. Valkyrie started to kiss the blondes jaw line before slowly moving down to her neck.

"You know... for a sleep over... I don't think we're gonna get much sleep." Carol said between breathes. Valkyrie smirked into her neck and looked up at Carol.

"Do you want to get some sleep?"

"That's honestly the last thing on my mind." Valkyrie smiled in response and quickly kissed Carol on the lips before moving down. Her breath hitched as Carol felt Valkyrie's teeth graze lightly over a sensitive part on her neck whilst her hands roamed Carol's body. She started sucking at the spot as her hands moved up inside Carol's shirt. Valkyrie explore the toned skin adventurously, continuing to make Carol gasp at her contact.

"Valkyrie? Are you here?" Her mum called from outside her room. Neither had noticed the shower stopping or the gradual footsteps getting closer to the room.

"Yeah." Valkyrie said. The pair held their breath in anticipation.

"All right then." She said hesitantly. "Have a good night- and keep it down." Carol giggled beneath Valkyrie as she lay her head in Carol's stomach and sighed.

"Maybe sleeping is a good idea." Carol said, pulling Valkyrie's face towards her own again.

"Whatever you want." Valkyrie smiled before bringing their lips together again.

The pair settled down next to each other with the arms wrapped around the other.

"You're a really good kisser." Carol mumbled. Valkyrie smiled happily in response.

"So are you."