Superhero

"Did you give me a hickey?!" Carol exclaimed as she entered Valkyrie's room.

"I thought you were going to clean your teeth."

"I got a little distracted."

"And I guess I got a little carried away last night." Valkyrie said with a smug grin.

"We're lucky your mum didn't notice. I'm gonna get you back for that."

"I'd like to see you try."

***

The pair sat on Valkyrie's bed with their backs on the headboard. Carol was finding it hard to concentrate on the film. Valkyrie's arm had been resting around Carol's neck for half the movie with her hand gently stroking the mark she had left.

She moved her free hand over to Carol's thigh but quickly retracted her hand when she jolted up, not from Valkyrie's touch but from the movie.

"Did she just?" Carol said pointing to the screen excitedly, she was on the verge of jumping up and down.

"Yep." Valkyrie smiled.

"Oh my God!" She squealed.

"I know."

"How did I not know that one of the power rangers was a lesbian?!" Carol exclaimed as she slumped back on the bed.

"You clearly haven't done your research." Valkyrie said as she leaned back.

"I'm a terrible lesbian." Carol sighed.

"I think you're a great lesbian." The pair smiled. "If you were a superhero you'd be iconic."

"So would you. We'd be so badass." Carol said proudly.

"Of course we would." Carol sat back again and turned her attention back to the TV.

Valkyrie retracted her arm from Carol's neck and saw a flicker of disappointment across her face. She reached over Carol to get a glass of water and as she went to sit back up, lightly trailed her hand over Carol's thigh. Valkyrie could feel Carol's muscles tense at her touch, making her smile to herself as she sipped her drink.

Carol wasn't sure if she was thankful or annoyed that she was wearing jeans. Valkyrie's fingers on her bare neck was enough to give her goosebumps, she knew her thigh would be a whole other story.

Valkyrie's thumb started subtly moving in circular movements as she put her drink down and Carol tried her best not to react. Her hand started moving up at a painfully slow pace making Carol shift slightly on the bed. She saw Valkyrie smirk in the corner of her eye.

Without thinking Carol leaned over to kiss Valkyrie while pushing her lower into the bed. But she still smirked. Carol pinned the smaller girl's arms down and moved to straddle her waist, determined to wipe the confident grin off her face. Carol continued to kiss Valkyrie with more passion, rarely stopping for air.

Carol moved her lips down to Valkyrie's neck, trying to find her sweet spot. She moved to her pulse and knew Valkyrie was trying to stiffle a gasp. Carol remembered the other girls movements from the night before and tried to mimic them.

Her teeth lightly grazed over the smaller girl's sweet spot as she continued to hold her wrists at her side and starting to suck at Valkyrie's neck. She gave a sudden gasp and Carol smirked, knowing she'd won.

"I didn't think you had it in you." Valkyrie said through raspy breathes.

"Bold of you to assume I'm not a switch." Carol muttered into Valkyrie's neck.

"Well in that case..." Valkyrie quickly flipped them both so she was on top. Before Carol could protest she swiftly pulled her shirt off in one smooth movement. Carol stared up at her in awe and sub consciously bit her lip.

"That's my job." Valkyrie said in a low tone as she started getting closer to Carol again. Before she could close the gap Carol placed both hands on the other girl's toned stomach. She could feel her abs flex at the slightest movements, making her run her hands over them more.

Valkyrie brought their lips together again in a passionate kiss as her hands roamed Carol's body. They ran down her sides and travelled along the waistband of her jeans.

Without warning, Valkyrie bit Carol's lip, making her gasp. Valkyrie took the opportunity and slid her tongue into the other girl's mouth, exploring every inch. Carol soon decided to fight back, making their tongues dance together. The blonde couldn't help but moan at the contact as their bodies melted together.

Carol moved her arms to Valkyrie's neck to bring them closer while the other girl's hands shot up Carol's shirt to massage her skin but soon pulled back, surprising Carol.

"This is in the way." She said, holding her shirt.

"Then take it off." Carol said breathlessly. Valkyrie happily obliged and pulled the shirt off in one, impressively swift, movement. She leaned down to kiss Carol again but was interrupted by a soft knock at the door.

"Shit!" Valkyrie hissed. She quickly got off Carol and reached for both their tops.

"Come on!" Carol said, still panting.

"Valkyrie?" Aiden called. Once the pair had their shirts on again Valkyrie opened the door to see her brother staring up at her.

"Hey, big guy." She said.

"Mummy said to remind you what the time is." Valkyrie glanced at the clock and her eyes widened.

"Oh sh- shoot. Thanks buddy." She said quickly before closing the door. "Time to go."

"Right now?" Carol whined.

"You're the one that wanted to lay in so late." Valkyrie said. Carol grumbled as she got off the bed and turned the forgotten movie off.

"I like cuddles." Carol pouted.

"Don't worry." Valkyrie said holding Carol's hands. "Soon we'll have a dorm room all to ourselves again and no interruptions." She kissed Carol lightly on the lips before turning round to pick up their bags.

"Can't wait."

Mar-Vell College (Valkarol)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara