Chapter 2

Hailey pov: I woke up to jessie barking and mom calling me down to breakfast. I went to my mirror and brushed my light brown hair back into and low and tight ponytail.
I picked up jessie and I went downstairs to see pancakes and bacon
So I put jessie down and poured her food in a bowl. "Morning Hailey."
Morning mom. I eat my pancakes and I drink my water and then my water ends up turning into a sold block of ice. Mom,I say. "oh my goodness, your powers are starting to come."
Wow!,I say in amazement at my cup of ice.
I ended up going back upstairs and picking up jessie and laying down in bed listening to lifehouse's everything

Then I just fell asleep to the soft music. then I woke to my mother shaking me with tears in her eyes.
"mom what happened",I say sheepishly.
"your sick sweetie you have the flu".
Mom said I could stay home and so I just layed in bed petting jessie. my brain was filled with questions about my powers. I just watched t.v thinking about all the good I can do. So i called my mom up here and I asked could she help me make a super suit. She was ecstatic about me becoming a superhero that she enrolled me in a superhero high school. That made me so happy to see my mom happy. After that exhilarating news, I ate dinner and got Jesse's bed upstairs and I put her in her bed. Then I fell asleep feeling very happy.