Chapter 7: Frozen hearts

Hailey pov:
I woke next to Jason tied up and Kelsey was tied up too and so was i, it was so hot I felt my body getting weaker by the minute. then this man walked in and kneeled in front of me and he said: I am your father.... Hailey you are more powerful then you realize I can find that potential in side of you". I told him I would never be like him. then Jason and Kelsey woke up and then all of the sudden, they started to fidget in their chairs. the man who supposedly said he was my father started to talk about what he was going to do to my mom. I know my mom didn't deserve any of this. then that's when I saw something float in the background of the man's head and it was a knife! then I saw Jason with his hands moving tied behind his back. then the knife stabbed the man in the knee and he screamed and fell clutching his leg. then Jason untied me and then untied Kelsey and then the man grabbed my ankle pulling me down. "Jason help!" then Jason uses his telekinetic blast on the man and the man flys across the room and then he shoots fire at my knee and cry in pain and then Kelsey blasts the man with a jolt of energy. then Jason picks me bridal style and Kelsey picks up my mom by the arms and we head to my house.

 then Jason picks me bridal style and Kelsey picks up my mom by the arms and we head to my house

A/N: this is probably very long chapter. but anyway this is Jason in his suit just without the Spiderman symbol