Chapter 16: Regreting the truth

Hailey pov: we all stare at my father for a while. then Jason asked him why he is here. he said soon I will join his side willingly at my mother's expense. My mom looked at me with fear in her eyes. I am just really worried of what's about to happen. then I see my father about to pull out a blaster. I throw a ice ball and it's splits and turns into icicles he melts them. then Jason uses his telekinetic blast on my father and he falls. then Jason's father comes in and blasts him and he falls on top of me and the last thing I heard was my mom saying my name. I woke up and Jason was gone and so was my friends and my mom. I see this girl next to me. she has brown hair curly brown hair and she looks 9 or 10 at the most. she is shaking and she looks a little bit like me but African American.

Becca pov: this girl has blonde hair with blue eyes. she has this gown on. I wonder if she was taken too. I say what's your name miss? she says Hailey. I say my name is Rebecca, becca for short. I ask her does she have powers and she says yes. I tell her I have power too. I have  telekinesis. she says she has a friend like that. she seems nice. I ask her who that man was in that black super suit. she says her father. I say that man Is your father he isn't nice. she said I know. then she froze the rope and broke it. then she froze the rope that was around me and she told me to follow her she would protect me. I agreed anything is better than this room. then we went out side.
A/N:hey guys finally I introduced a younger character. I made the character the younger Amandla Steinberg as becca