Chapter 6: Something I can't change

Hailey pov
I ask Kelsey if she can fly us to the place that my mom has been taken too, she says she can't carry all of us at the same time. then I just start levitating and I fly around the room and then I say I guess you don't have too. Then put on my white and blue super suit by making a snowball and I slam it onto my chest and I have ice blonde to light blue to dark blue hair it turned ombre. Jason and Kelsey were stunned by my suit change then Kelsey changed into her suit it was white and gold. then Jason changed into his suit, it was all black and he slicked his hair by wearing the suit.
Then I used my ice powers to make me fly and I felt so powerful I flew to the warehouse they were keeping her in and Kelsey and Jason and I flew in. my mom was tied up to a chair and it was a power dampening chain on her chair. then my mom said "kids get out of here it's a trap!!" then Jason was shot with fire and so was I and Kelsey stood her ground for 5 minutes then she fell. then someone said "I have waited a long time to meet you daughter!" then it all went black.

A/N: guys I am super shocked. I did not think I would go this far but i did, so let's see what happens next. I will post later.