Chapter 18:Tired of pain

Hailey pov:
For the next few days after that whole situation we didn't really know where to go from there. So here is what we did, my mom adopted Rebecca,so now she is my legal little sister. Then we moved into a bigger house. Jason and kels helped out too. But the sad truth out of all this, is that one day my father will be back to come and harm someone that I care about. But I have to have faith and hope that my family and friends will get through this.

Rebecca pov:
Hailey and mom and I waited in the car while Jason talked to his mom about something important. I felt so weary and in pain. Then Jason said we could move into the huge house next door. So we got the boxes and as soon as we came in we were amazed. Some of the house had furniture that Jason and Kelsey out in here. Hailey walked with me up the ballroom like stairs, we were both amazed by how our rooms looked. My room was blue with a balcony. I had a queen size bed, the bedding was pastel blue. I had a desk on other side of the room. I had a flat screen TV. I had every doll I ever wanted. I cried at the sight because I never someone who cared about me to do this for me. When I was living with parents before the died, they never really cared about me. My mother was the only one who loved me. But my father was a different story. My dad hated me from when I was born. He always told me I was pathetic and weak and I was disgrace to his family. But now I feel like I have a chance of hope and happiness.
A/N: I have two more chapters in my book so can you please read that.