Chapter 17: Rebecca's story

Rebecca pov: ok let's go to the beginning. my name Rebecca James. I'm mixed(African American and Caucasian). I was born on June 12th 2009. my father died two years ago and my mother is alive. she is a superhero and she helps my new friend Hailey's mother, but she disappeared. then a villian found out who I was and took me to this castle where I met Hailey. you guys heard my backstory. you guys are probably wondering what happens next. that what I wanna know too.

Hailey pov: I grab Rebecca's arm and we run to the nearest exit. I frezze the door behind us so my father won't get us. then I see Jason and Kelsey and Savannah. I introduce them to Rebecca. then Jason takes Rebecca's hand and we get in Kelsey's car and then their is a car on the side speeding toward us. then the car flies upside down and crashes and I see Rebecca with both her hands out. then Savannah says I guess we know what her powers are.
then we get to my house becca and I are shaking. then my mom runs toward us crying and I hug her. then she notices Rebecca behind me shaking. then she says hi Rebecca you can stay here as long as you need to. then my mom gets and little mattress and blankets and sheets. she gives them to Rebecca. then we all just settle into what just happend.