Chapter 13: Calling a great hero

Hailey pov: after Jason had an apology date with me I felt really sleepy and I fell asleep next to jessie on my bed. then I woke up and listened to sunflower by swae lee and post Malone. As the song ended I got a call from Kelsey. she said that she needed to get whole bunch of money for their mom's ransom and if they didn't get it in 72 hours she could die. so I grabbed my necklace that invented myself to keep my powers in check and I got my keys to my car and drove off to Jason and Kelsey's house. as Jason let me in their was a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes with a letterman's jacket on that had the letter s on it. then Kelsey introduced me to the girl, her name was Savannah. I hope their dad won't get them. Jason had got the money from his bank account and it was only 4,000 dollars. I hate that it wasn't enough and then Savannah kels and I have him our money it was enough money to pay the ransom. so we all put on our super suits and I just tapped my necklace my clothes were covered in ice and it turned into my suit. then we set out to get their mom back.

A/N: hey guys I will update in the next few days or at least I will try. let me know if you guys love my story with votes or comments or questions about the book, see ya la