Chapter 20:The Final War Part 1

Hailey pov: I wake up to my sister shaking me. it's dark in my room and outside. my alarm clock says it's 5:00 in the morning. becca says there is something outside that took mom. then we heard a crash.

Kelsey pov: I wake up to Jason and Savannah shaking me. they said someone outside took mom. then we heard a crash. I texted Hailey:
K:Come to my house something happend. P.S. bring becca!
H:Ok we'll be there asap.

Hailey pov: I cover becca's mouth and my mouth. then we hear footsteps to our door. then our door opens to see our father. he says long time no see girls. becca shoots a telekinetic blast at dad. then I shoot two snowballs at my father. they turn into icicles and stab my father's arms. becca asks where our mother is. he says nothing.
Becca and I run out the door and I start the car. we drive off and dad is following us. becca throws a huge tree at him. he stops in front of the tree. I drive to Jason and Kelsey's house.

Kelsey pov: I see Hailey's car pull up. we all hear footsteps. we see the door open and it's our father. Savannah shoots electricity at our dad. Jason throws him back into the hallway. then I see snow shoot our father. i know exactly who did it.

Becca pov: Hailey and go in Jason and kels and Savannah's house. we hear electricity upstairs. Hailey runs up first before I could catch up to her. she has a snowflake in her hand and she shoots snow out of her hand and it hits the man at Kelsey's door. they look at us in shock as they see the man unconscious.