Chapter 19:Love is in the air

Hailey pov:
I wake up to the sound jessie barking. I get the bag of dog food and pour some of her puppy food in the bowl. I get at text from jacie.
J:hey babe wanna go on a book and coffee date.
H❄:aww jacie I would love too.
J:ok babe I will pick up in a hour
I put on a white ruffled shirt and a navy blue jacket with a ice blue skirt. I put on a ice blue head band and curl my hair. I hear a knock on the door and Jason has a white rose and hands it to me. he kisses me softly. I tell my mom and becca I'm going on a date. my mom tells Jason to have me back by 4:00 tonight. I get in his car and we head to the literary cafe. I get a latte with a chocolate chip cookie. Jason gets a hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookie. I tell Jason I will get us books to buy and read. I buy the last book of the selection series, The One. I buy Jason the book he has been wanting since it came out, last of her name. I buy both books and sit at the table with Jason. I drink my latte while I read my book and Jason drinks his hot chocolate while he reads. then we hear a bank alarm go off at the end of the street. oh come on we were just getting back to being a normal couple.

A/N: sorry this is more of a calmer chapter. I am thinking of making a sequel to snow storm. so leave some comments to tell me what I should name the next book.