Chapter 12:Meeting Savannah

Kelsey pov: i woke up to find a letter on my desk.
Dear Kelsey, Hailey and I went out on a date.

love,
Jason

I wonder what's for breakfast?
I go downstairs to get something to eat. I make some waffles and bacon and I turn on the tv and watch spider man far from home. then I hear the doorbell. I answer the door and I see the girl that looks about 14 or 15. I ask why she's here. she said her name is Savannah and she says she is our little sister and that she was taken away from our mom and our dad took her and tried to turn her into a villain. then she said she tracked us down by our phone numbers and came. I told her to  wait and sit down and she did.
I called my mom downstairs when I am just now realizing that she is asleep and I woke her up. she went downstairs to see Savannah. then she cried and hugged her and Savannah cried too. then my mom said she really is my sister and showed me her birth certificate. I was filled with so much joy I could burst. then Jason came in and saw Savannah and cried and hugged her automatically. then we asked what powers she had. she said she had super speed and lightning powers. then my mom showed Jason, me and Savannah her room it looked like mine but in dark purple. mines is light blue. so after Savannah got settled two days later. we all woke an hour after each other. then we couldn't find our mom. so Savannah ran around the house twice and didn't see her. but she found a note on mom's dresser and I read it out loud.

Dear little fools, it's your daddy if you don't give me $100,100 dollars in 72 hours you will get to see your mom die in front of your pathetic little faces. p.s: as for Savannah you will regret what you did.

I was paralyzed by fear. our mom could be killed over money that we didn't have. mom and Savannah are in danger and we have to protect them and I know just who to call

A/N:oooh cliffhanger but hey maybe they will find the money in time or maybe they won't. I also would like to thank apxrez for voting for me and making me feel happier than I already am for writing this book