Chapter 1

So, everyone's heard the story. The story of Ben and Mal. Everyone went crazy over the dang love story. As for me, I could care less. I'm not the type to overly obsessed with love. To me love is just a word. It's definitely something I never experienced first hand but I just never wanted to be loved or feel loved. Sure, I'm from Auradon but that's just who I am. I'm not gonna make my whole life obsessed over another person. That's just not me. 

I guess by now you're wondering who my parents are. Well let me tell you their story and maybe you'll find out. My mother, never knew her real parents until she went on this wild journey with my dad to see some dumb lights. This lady took care of her until her eighteenth birthday when she met the guy who helped her escape a tower a.k.a my dad. You probably already heard the story. My mother was a princess, the lights were lanterns, my parents fell in love on their wild trip, and my mothers hair glowed a bright light that healed when she sang. However, that doesn't happen anymore thanks to my dad. 

Now, I've already told you some about me. How I hate love even after never experiencing it. But let me tell you more. I recently turned 17. I have (Long/Short) (Color) hair. I am (Height). My favorite food is (Favorite Food). Also, nobody ever talked to me until the VK's got to town. When I first met them they were nice, not extremely nice, but  still nice enough to talk to me unlike everyone else at Auradon prep. So I guess you can say that I was a loner until the VK's got here. All my life I have never experience friends but now that I have some it's nice.