Chapter 18

"Uma!"

Mal. Of course it is. "Uma, please, stop." She ran in front of us making us come to a halt. "I know we have a chance if we stick together." Uma crossed her arms. "Your friends kick you to the curve?" Mal didn't say anything. "Ben saw something in you, and today I saw that too. Uma you care and you care about everybody." She took a breath. "Auradon is worth saving. Help us, please."  Harry squeezed my hand and looked at Mal. "You talk pretty." He then looked at Uma and said something that I didn't understand. 

Uma looked at Harry then back at Mal. "You brought this on yourself Mal, you figure out how to fix it." I bit my lip. "Lets go." And just like that we were off. I heard Mal gasp out of hurt but it makes scents. She hurt Uma and now she needs to figure things out on her own. Although, we didn't get far after that and heard a scream. "HELP ME MAL!" Then you could hear the evil laugh of Audrie. "Yeah Mal help your little friend!" Uma paused and turned around. "We going back?" I asked. She nodded and we headed on back to where we left Mal. 

There we found that Mal had turned into a dragon and Audrie was holding Celia.  We stopped right in front of Mal and Uma grabbed her necklace. "I'm right here Mal." She said frantically. "I'm right here girl. We work better together." Mal showed Hades stone thing and it started to glow. "Yeah!" We cheered. Mal flew back up to where Audrie was and they both shot out pink and blue electricity at each other. We cheered her on from the ground and Mal's electricity thing started over powering Audrie's. With one final roar Mal won. I turned to Harry and e pulled me into a hug with a small twirl.

*Time Skip*

We were standing in Audrie's room just watching as she laid in her bed not moving a muscle. I wandered around looking at things until I was next to Harry. He held out his arm signaling for me to go towards him and I took it. His arm now around my shoulders. I started thinking. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with Harry but my whole life is here in Auradon. My parents, grandparents, friends. Everything that helped me up to this point is here and not on the Isle. I don't want to leave Harry but I might have to.

"Hades might do it for me, he's my father." 

My attention drew towards Mal. everyone was shocked by the news. How does Hades and Maleficent have a child together? "Well if you're going to the Isle I might as well hitch a ride back." Uma said stepping forward. "You can stay, you know?" Ben said and it made me smile a bit. "The Isle is my home, I need to be there." My smile faded. "You'll need your first mate then," Harry looked down at me. "And a plus one?" He tilted his head with a smile. I didn't say anything but instead put my head on his chest with my arms around his waist.