Chapter 7

When we got back to the Isle I couldn't stop thinking about my potential rapist. Weird, right? He was always on my mind day in, day out. I didn't know why though. I never had anyone on my mind like this before so I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to go to Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, or Ben about my problem because I was scared to. My thoughts were always clouded with Harry. It's so irritating. I keep thinking about the way he smirked, his stupid hat, stupid arm muscles that showed thanks to his stupid sleeveless jacket. Even his stupid hook. This including his stupidly gorgeous blue eyes.

"Y/n are you even listening?"

Evie had been putting together my dress for Cotillion and I guess she was talking to me as well. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" She sighed and stood up. "What's up?" She put her hands on her hips. "W-what do you mea-" "Oh, come on you haven't been acting like yourself lately. Always gazing off in class, walking slower than usual, never listening to any of us." I sighed. She was right but am I gonna tell her my problem? No. Definitely not. First of all, I barely know the guy. The only thing I do know is that he was a kid from the Isle and a part of Uma's pirate crew.

"Look it's nothing, really." I looked away from her. That's one thing I hate. When I lie people automatically know because I can't look at a single body part of theirs. "Y/n I know your lying. You can trust me, I'm your friend." I looked at her again. "I know, I just don't want to talk about it right now, okay?" Evie nodded and went back to what she was doing with the dress. "So Should we go with a blue or lavender for the accents of the dress." I smiled knowing that she isn't going to go any further with my problem. "Do whatever you want Evie, you're the fashionista here."