Chapter 19

"Harry can we talk?" I grabbed Harry's hand. They were about to leave to go back to the Isle and get Hades. It was late when I made my decision but I knew that I'd choose the right one. Harry nodded and I led him a little away from the limo. "I can't go with you." I blurted out as I looked at his chest not able to look him in the eyes. "What do you mean?" Tears welled up in my eyes. "My whole life is here in Auradon and like Uma said" I paused and looked up at his face. "Its my home." He brought his hand up to my face and wiped a tear away that had slipped. 

"I understand." He brought me into a hug and rested his head on top of mine. I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm going to miss you." He slowly let go of the hug and pulled me away a bit because I didn't want to let go. He wiped away more of my tears and kissed me. Our first kiss. I of course kissed him back and cherished the feeling of his lips on mine. It felt like an eternity before Harry pulled away. "I have to go now." I nodded. "One last hug?" He chuckled and pulled me into the final hug we may ever share.

*Time Skip*

So Hades came, fixed Audrie, Me and Evie patched everything up meaning I was good with everyone else in the group and it felt great. Knowing everything was great again. Well almost everything. "Speech your royal highness." Jay and Carlos joked around. Mal giggled and stepped foward. "I can't be your queen." Everyone gasped. "We have made a decision to close the barrier forever and the idea was mine." Again gasps. "I guess what I'm saying is, I can't be your queen unless I become a queen of the Isle as well." She started going on about how she needed to be there for the Isle and stuff. Ben ended up joining her and somehow they agreed to take the barrier down. I gasped as we all watched it come down. 

You could hear the excitment of the Isle and I laughed. Evie came up to me. "You know, I know someone who would love to see you right now." I smiled at her. She giggled. "Go." I took off. I was finally going to be with Harry. I finally spotted him with other Isle kids running across the bridge. We stopped once seeing each other and took a breather. We smiled at each other and then fast walked until we came face to face still slightly out of breath. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. "You guys are just to cute." We pulled apart to see Uma standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

I laughed as she started to walk to Aurodan. "I love you, Y/n." I looked back at Harry and grabbed one of his hands. "I love you too, Harry." I started to walk backwards, pulling Harry with me. "Now I have something to show you." He smiled and walked along with me. "And what would that be?" I started to swing our hands back and forth. "Have you ever tried F/F (Favorite Food)?" He shook his head and My smile grew wider. "Oh, you're gonna love it."

   The End