Chapter 6

It seemed to take a while before anyone came up with an answer. We all decided that the plan was good enough to go through with. I thought it was smart. The group decided to use Carlos's 3D printer to make a fake wand to give to Uma. Although I've never met Uma I'm pretty sure she isn't dumb enough to take just any fake wand and not see if it actually worked. So then we had to come up with a plan for if she says to prove it's real. Good thing Dude had jumped into the trunk of the limo and could somehow magically speak. 

And now to present time. Standing on the opposite side of a ship that had Ben tied up and Uma's crew. This included Harry Hook who stood next to Ben to make sure no one snuck around to get him out or to make sure Ben didn't get out and run away. Either way my eyes never left him. "Give me the wand!" Uma yelled. Why does she want the wand so badly? Mal was about to give her the wand when Uma stopped her. "Wait, try the wand. I want to see if it actually works." As I expected she wasn't dumb enough to just take the wand. 

Mal turned to Dude and pointed the wand at him. "This might seem obserred but turn his bark into a word." Then she flicked the wand at Dude. We all waited but nothing happened. "Well?" Uma said impatiently. "speak dog." Mal commanded. "Does this vest make me look fat?" Dude finally spoke up and caused everyone to laugh. "Now! Give me the wand!" Throughout this whole thing Ben looked Frantic. "Give me Ben!" Mal retorted. Uma motioned for Harry to bring forth Ben. He seemed reluctant at first but still ended up bringing Ben over to the little bridge. 

The two made a quick transaction and they both got what they wanted. Well Mal got what she wanted. Uma tried the wand as we all started to leave. Ben didn't know the wand was fake so he tried to fight against Mal to get the wand. When the wand didn't work for Uma she quickly realized what was going on. Ben soon did too. I started to panic. When we made it to the tunnel we came through I pushed the board that connected the two parts off and saw Harry staring straight at me. he didn't have his usual smirk on this time. He just stared. I stood there for a bit until I couldn't handle looking at him anymore for that moment. I dashed through the tunnel and to the limo. We waited for a bit for Mal and then took off back to Auradon.