Chapter 3

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked as Evie and I made our way to find Jay, Carlos, and Ben to tell them the news. "I am going to get Jay and Carlos, go to the Isle and bring her back." She said while exaggerating the 'I'. "Hold up, I'm going with you." Evie stopped in her tracks. "Y/n no. The Isle is not a place where you want to go." She turned to look at me. "Evie, Mal's my friend too." I put a hand on her shoulder. "I'd do anything for her." Evie then sighed and started to walk again. "Fine but you have to stay close to us. No wandering around." I smiled and jogged to catch up to her.

There's one thing I've always wanted to do and that is to go to the Isle of the Lost. Weird, right? To be honest, I've always been interested in the Isle. I have read things like how there is no love on the Isle, the kids are all rotten, no one is good, everyone being evil, and you have to watch your every step. This including the possible chance of dying. It kind of scared me but I read somewhere that you should challenge yourself. That's the main reason I want to go to the Isle.

*Time skip*

At some point we all got into the limo with Jay and Carlos in the front and Evie, Ben and I in the back on our way to the Isle. My nerves were all over the place. Being scared and excited. The closer we got the more I didn't feel nervous anymore. We finally got to the Isle but we didn't stop we continued to drive for a while, then we finally stopped. Everyone started to get out leaving me to go last. I looked around like Ben. Seeing all the different details that Auradon didn't have. For example, the dirt. There was tons of it here on the Isle. Everywhere you go that's mostly what you would see.

Another thing would be, the clothing they wore here. I'm glad Evie made Ben and I change to something more Isle-like. However, in Ben's case I don't think it helped much. His face is something that everyone knows. 

Evie grabbed a rock and threw it at a sign. The sign went back and a gate started to lift up. "Wow." I whispered in amazement. Evie went halfway up the stairs and turned around. "Stay here. Let me talk to her first." We all nodded. I turned around and started to look at things. The way this place looked was, dare I say, Stunning.