Chapter 17

I knew Harry was following me but I didn't stop. I only stopped when Harry grabbed my arm turning me around and into his arms. I cried into his chest as he rubbed my back trying to comfort me. I could tell he was nervous about this because his heart was beating rapidly. "I'm sorry." He said softly. "I shouldn't have blamed yeh for not showing up after ya left that day." His arms tightened around me. "I'm sorry for not talking to ye when I saw yeh." I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry." I said while still slightly crying. "I should have made more of an effort to go see you. I should have threw more tantrums for not being able to see you." He chuckled, which made me chuckle. 

He slowly let go of the hug. His hands now on my shoulders as he looked at my tear stained face. He slowly brought his hand up to my face and wiped away the left over tears. He kept his hand on my cheek, looking into my eyes. That moment I really really, really wanted to kiss him. I felt as if it was the right moment. We started to lean in but when we were inches away Uma showed up. "Harry, lets go we're leaving." We quickly backed away from each other. Uma walked past us and didn't stop. "Come with us." I looked at Harry. "Really?" He nodded. "If you're not gonna come with me, I might die." I giggled and nodded with a smile.

Harry smiled at me, grabbed my hand and we started to catch up with Uma. "I hope you know what you're doing Y/n because you're never coming back." Uma said and I looked up at Harry. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked. "I'm sure." Nothing could break us apart right now. And that's all I could ever ask for. A life time with the guy that I loved.