Chapter 57: First Aid

Jennie's POV

"Lalisa Manoban!!! Stop right there and let me explain!" I shouted from the top of my lungs. Lisa walks so fast and I can't reach her eventhough I ran fast. Aiish! Damn that long legs of hers! And damn this short legs of mine!

"Baby! Please!" I pleaded but she won't listen. Okay then, I have no choice but to turn my actress mode on.

I faked myself stumbling on the sand. Good thing that we are still far from the villagers, I can act without getting so much attentions.

"Ouch!" I faked whimpering while holding my ankle. I saw Lisa stopped walking and turned around to check me. I tried hard not to smirk as she hurriedly ran towards me.

"Are you okay? Does it hurts?" she worriedly asked while holding my ankle. Her face turned soft as if she already forgot that she saw me hugging another guy. I knew it, she can't stand seeing me in pain. I am her weakness after all.

I am holding myself back in not to crashed my lips into hers, she's so adorable and I love her so much.

"It hurts.. I think I sprained my ankle." I uttered weakly to be more convincing.

"It's because you are not being careful." she scoffed and I rolled my eyes to her.

"Because you are not listening.. I told you to stop and hear my explanation first." I barked at her.

"You are hugging someone intimately for Pete's sake Jennie Kim! Tell me how am I supposed to react?!" she half yelled at me but I didn't even flinch. I like seeing her frustrated because of jealousy. God! If she only knew.

"Intimately? Oh God Lisa! Do you really know how to hug someone intimately?!" I argued back at her.

I didn't wait for her answer, I wrapped my arms around her nape pulling her into a hug. I crawled my right hand into her head grabbing a handful of her hair and pushing her head into the crook of my neck. I am still sitting on the sand while the jealous monkey is squatting.

"This is how you hug someone intimately." I whispered against her temple while placing small little kisses on it.

"Did you saw me doing this to him? Huh? Lisa? Did you saw it?" I asked my Lisa still hugging her.

She lifted me up without telling me and carried me in a bridal style, "Still you hugged someone in front of me Kim." she sternly said then started to walk. My arms were still wrapped around her neck to balance my body.

Aiish! If only I could smack her head hardly, I definitely would. Tss.

"But it's not the hug that you were thinking babe.. I swear it's nothing, Hanbin is~" I am trying to reason out but she cuts me off.

"Shhh. Let's argue after I applied first aid on your sprained ankle." she spoke without looking at me. I smiled inside my head witnessing how a jealous Lisa acts.

I didn't speak again and just let her carry me believing that I really sprained my ankle.

"What happened to Jennie?" Rosie asked worriedly the moment we reached the feast area.

"She just sprained her ankle but I am going to treat it on our house." my monkey replied. Our house? Does it mean that the house we used to live in is reconstructed again?

I was about to ask Lisa when SungJae ran towards us, "Mommy~ Are you alright?" he is crying.

I wanted to carry him but Lisa would know that I am only acting hurt and for sure, she'll be pissed. I just looked at SungJae sweetly, "Mommy is fine baby.. Just a little sprain but daddy will cure mommy.. Right dad?" I looked at Lisa intentionally widening my eyes as if telling her to act good in front of our son which she did, thank God.